Best Protein

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am currently using Isopure which I love, easy to mix, no bloat and taste is not that bad.

Anything else people can recommend that will allow me to save a few dollars but also very similar?

Not a huge fan of OPtimum Nutrition

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thx...What flavors do you recommend? Was thinking about Vanilla so I could blend it with many different things..

Is it easily mixable with a spoon?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you go with ATW, Cupcake Batter is my favorite, though Cinnamon Bun seems to be more popular...

Combat also has an amazing profile (on paper, it is really the protein to beat, IMO) and if you grab it on sale, it is quite reasonable too.

bizzare7

Awards
Hey Guys....What do you think about All the whey protien blend which uses mostly concentrated protien? I actually found a 5 lb for $23.99 but wasn't sure if this protien was any good. It doesn't specify if Glutamine is Added. I don't think i've seen a cheaper protien anywhere else online.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys....What do you think about All the whey protien blend which uses mostly concentrated protien? I actually found a 5 lb for $23.99 but wasn't sure if this protien was any good. It doesn't specify if Glutamine is Added. I don't think i've seen a cheaper protien anywhere else online.
All The Whey is awesome stuff.. they are having the 5 pound bags of them for sale here on Nutra.. All the BCAA's, and EAA's are naturally occurring in whey protein so everything is already in there ;)

The bag will tell you the amount of each per serving.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I couldnt agree more, ATW WPI!! Just ordered the PB Cup about 5 minutes ago :woohoo:

bizzare7

Awards
Sweet! HAHA, didn't know Nutraplanet was affiliated with this forum as i'm fairly new. That's where I actually found the cheapest priced All The Whey Protein. Looks like i'll be switching from ON to ATW this week. :)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ATW

My preference at the moment in order

PB Cup
Peaches n Cream
Cup Cake Batter
Cinnamon Bun
Chocolate

applesmack23

Awards
ATW WPI PB Cup is the way to go you will ove it.