Testosterone booster + Creatine Q's

unkind

Awards
Hey guys.

just curious.....I have been working out for about a year now, taking only creatine and L-glutamine.

I am 21 years old, and discovered a testosterone booster...

now for my questions... would it be too much/harmful to take the test-boost + creatine + L-glutamine?

will the test-booster do much, if at all anything? should I stick to just one of them? (either the testosterone booster or creatine)

I also plan on taking whey protein and multivitamins.....

thanks! :)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
they are all fine. make sure you drink plenty water on the creatine

what test booster?

unkind

Awards
Thanks!

T3.

I was hoping I didn't get suckered in from the GNC guys again... :) but I did do some research before-hand.

so, stacking creatine and test will work fine?

btw ; way off topic, but, is there a guide for supplements here?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
make sure diet is in order of course first. Most guys dont have this in order and scatch their heads and wonder why they cant get bigger after they use every supplement under the sun. This is most important.

what is t3 and what ingredients does it contain

unkind

Awards
Tribulus Terrestris Extract (standardized to 80% saponins and 20% protodiosciin and protogracilin) along with Tri-Arginine Malate, zinc, magnesium, vitamin B6, rhodiola

the thing that scares me...is that I am only 21, my test levels shouldn't be low..is there such a thing as testosterone overdose? bad side effects?

I think I should see my doctor before continuing this. I would really like to gain some mass by taking this, but if the risks outweigh the pros, which by what I have read...doesn't seem worth it :(

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tribulus Terrestris Extract (standardized to 80% saponins and 20% protodiosciin and protogracilin) along with Tri-Arginine Malate, zinc, magnesium, vitamin B6, rhodiola

the thing that scares me...is that I am only 21, my test levels shouldn't be low..is there such a thing as testosterone overdose? bad side effects?

I think I should see my doctor before continuing this. I would really like to gain some mass by taking this, but if the risks outweigh the pros, which by what I have read...doesn't seem worth it :(
with herbal stuff your fine.with ai's yes ai's are not recommended for anyone under 21. they can screw up growth. I mean if your done growing by then fine. I think I was I was my height in the eight grade...I know a guy that stopped growing after 21. he grew a couple inches.I wouldnt touch anything anyways untill at least 21. most people dont know this or do there research. thats there fault though for using irresponsibly and will only get the law of the universe cause and effect. there is no such thing as something for nothing. everything has a price. weigh your risk and decide. as far as herbals though yea man your fine