Tri-Matrix by Ts Pharma

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
Had this bottle for a long time now but I didn't know if anyone heard of this product its actually pretty intense. I tried Hi-Tech's Stimerex and lipodrene but this is nothing close to it. Its actually pretty downright sick and I dont find it to be a joke whatsoever. Of course this blend has green tea and hoodia in it whoch the hoodia is decent, but the caffiene is at 225mg anydrous so its pretty hardcore. It says one a day and sustained energy and I actually feel so amped up, also extremly jittery. Very nice product to say if anyone has tried Stimerex and wanted to try something a next step up I would give this a shot. Again the claims is not too far since the energy is there all day from my experience. I just didn't see anyone post something like this so I would like to share something different other than the same no xplode and muscletech stuff people posts all the time. Here is a run down of the ingredients:

Tri Matrix Ephedra Weight Loss Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 100
Caffeine Anhydrous 225mg
Ephedra Extract (Whole Plant) 25mg
Standardized for 20% tannins,
polyphenols, and volatile oils
Proprietary Blend: 207mg
2-Phenyl-1aminoethane, Synephrine HCL, 3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione, Octopamine, 17a-hydroxy-yohimban-16a-carboxylic acid methyl ester, Guggulsterones, L-5-Hydroxytryptamine, SA Hoodia(cactus), Green tea.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, FD&C:Yellow #5, Green #3

Attachments

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
There is a difference that I would like to mention. From the typical ECA/Ec/ECY that people runs this one is very differenct in term of the ephedra. Now again my research on ephedra has been a huge controvery over ephedra vs ehpedrine that are found in Primatine,Vasopro,Bronkaid. Another thing also to mention too is how many have seen on labels that its Ephedra Stim or leaves? This oen here says its whole plant. So I just also witness that too. Again I am trying to shine more light on the ephedra vs ephedrine. It seems to be very misleading

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
Ephedra (ma huang)
Questions and Answers
Andrew Gaeddert, CEO, Health Concerns

What is the difference between ephedra (ma huang) and ephedrine?

Ephedra (ma huang) refers to the whole branchlet that is traditionally used. It is typically made as a tea by cooking it in water. Ephedrine and pseudophedrine refer to alkaloid constituents of the whole herb. Although chemically derived ephedrine is used in pharmaceutical medications, dietary supplement manufacturers are required by law to use the crude herb. Typically an extraction is made to bring out the alkaloids when selling stimulant products or products for weight loss. It is common in the weight loss industry to combine alkaloid rich extracts with caffeine or caffeine containing herbs such as cola and guarana, and even aspirin.
Ephedra herb contains 0.5-2 percent alkaloids including ephedrine, pseudophedrine, norephedrine, norpseudoephedrine, and methylephedrine. The plant also contains flavonoids, proanthocyanidins, tannins, and volatile oils. It is likely that these other constituents are buffering agents that reduce the drug like effects of the alkaloids. This supports the hypothesis that ephedra as a whole herb extract is safer than products formulated for their alkaloid content. One recommendation is to not use more than 8 mg of ephedra alkaloids per dosage, and to not exceed more than 24 mg in one day. If an individual were to take a TCM formula in pill form, it would be very difficult to consume this amount of ephedra alkaloids. However if one were to take a large dosage in either a tea form or a dietary supplement designed to contain the maximum alkaloid content, an individual would have to be careful not to exceed the recommended dosage.

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
Ephedra is a chinese herb that is over 5000 years old. It has various medical properties which include the alleviation of rheumatoid arthritis, colds, allergies, and asthma. This article describes its various benefits.

What is Ephedra?

Ephedra, which is called Ma Huang in Chinese, is a Chinese herb that’s 5000 years old. Ephedra is a plant that can be found in various desert areas all over the world. It can be found in ample amounts from Inner Mongolia to northern China. Ephedra is used for the alleviation of rheumatoid arthritis, colds, allergies, and asthma. The stems of three Asian species ( Ephedra sinica, Ephedra equisetina, Ephedra intermedia) are employed medicinally for the aformentioned conditions.

Ephedra’s primary ingredients consist of the alkaloids ephedrine and pseudoephedrine. The stem consists of 1-3% total alkaloids, with ephedrine comprising 30-90% of the total - this all depends upon the type of ephedra plant specie. Ephedrine stimulates the CNS (central nervous system), dilates the bronchial tubes, raises blood pressure, and increases pulse rate. Pseudoephedrine, in its synthetic form, is a standard over-the-counter treatment for the relief of nasal congestion.
How Does Ephedra Work?

The most crucial ingredient in ephedra is its naturally occurring ephedrine. Ephedrine is an alkaloid salt which is considered a sympathetic nerve stimulant like adrenaline, but a great deal less potent than amphetamines. Ephedrines’ properties yield a very potent effect, making it highly useful for weight loss. Ephedrine raises blood pressure, increases heart rate, increases perspiration, increases metabolic rate, and dilates bronchial passages. These bodily processes will stimulate thermogenesis, which promotes weight loss and speeds up metabolism. Ephedra is oftentimes combined with guarana, caffeine, and other ingredients to magnify ephedra’s fat burning attributes.

What Is Ephedrine?

Ephedrine, a beta-adrenergic agonist, is the principal ingredient found in ephedra. Ephedra (ma huang) has been used for centuries and has many medicinal applications. Ephedrine is a CNS(central nervous system) stimulant, and is very useful in treating bronchitis. It also increases metabolism which makes it very useful for weight loss. As a beta- adrenergic agonist, it can also raise heart rate and body temperature as well.

What Is the ECA Stack?

ECA is an acronym for ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin. Research suggests mixing ephedrine and caffeine delivers strong weight loss results. How does aspirin factor into all of this? The aspirin works as a prostaglandin inhibitor and raises lipolytic activity. Put simply, it increases metabolism and fat burning activity, when taken together with caffeine and ephedrine. This process is achieved through sustaining raised cAMP levels in the body. In conclusion, aspirin is thought to diminish the body’s response to the stimulating effects of caffeine and ephedrine.

Ephedra Side Effects:

Some of the side effects that are caused by the misuse of herbal ephedra products (and ephedrine) may result in amphetamine-like side-effects, raising the risk for cardiac arrhythmias, heart failure, and stroke. Some of the stimulatory effects of ephedra can include: urinary disturbances, vomiting, nausea nervousness, irritability, insomnia, headache, increased heart rate, and high blood pressure. Ephedra products shouldn’t be used by individuals with thyriod disorders, glaucoma, high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, and anxiety disorders. Anybody using prescription medication should confer with their physician prior to using ephedra.
Additional Ephedra Recommendations:
Ephedra can be ingested on an empty stock or with meals. The best way to begin ephedra is on a smaller dosage than the suggested dosage. This will let you gauge how your body reacts to it; this will give you time to build up a tolerance before raising the dosage to the product’s suggested dosage.

hurricane73

Awards
This stuff left me feeling extremely nauseated to the point where I had to eat and drink excessively until I could regain control and think straight. It does curb your appetite but if you have to increase your calories to control the nausea you're not doing yourself any favors.