- 04-13-2009, 10:48 PM
- 04-14-2009, 01:37 AM
I`m looking at this myself.
- 04-14-2009, 02:40 AM
What is it you are looking for? IMO, I used it before repping for LG and found it to be one of the best pre work out sups i have used..This stuff increases your energy levels, vascularity, and strength big time! it has proven to lean people out as well. serioulsy this is a potent pre work supplement. you can use it as a stand alone and see insane results, or in a PCT, which is also a great addition.
04-14-2009, 09:09 PM
thanks i think ill give it a try soon
04-14-2009, 09:17 PM
please do your going to love it! let us know how it works out for you..
04-23-2009, 01:34 AM
I am using anadraulic state right now and I am loving it so far. I'm only on my third day and the energy and focus I get from it are great. It's to soon to notice any other effects but I will report my gains as I continue to use it.
If an LG rep could let me know. Would there be a problem with adding 5 to 10 grams of bcaa's? Could it decrease it's effects or will it be fine to add to the mix?
04-23-2009, 01:41 AM
04-23-2009, 01:47 AM
- 6'2" 209 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- Rep Power
From personal experience i think its amazing, great strength gains, vascularity, and focus, i loved it.
Gause institute member
Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
04-23-2009, 02:00 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Distilled Water in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 24Last Post: 04-22-2010, 01:25 PM
- By GMG760 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 121Last Post: 02-03-2010, 03:22 PM
- By Delta Force in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 40Last Post: 11-06-2009, 11:13 AM
- By Delta Force in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 308Last Post: 07-27-2009, 01:25 PM
- By BeBig in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 105Last Post: 07-07-2009, 12:55 AM