Anadraulic State

1. Anadraulic State

Does anyone have an opinion on the supplement Anadraulic State?

2. I`m looking at this myself.

3. What is it you are looking for? IMO, I used it before repping for LG and found it to be one of the best pre work out sups i have used..This stuff increases your energy levels, vascularity, and strength big time! it has proven to lean people out as well. serioulsy this is a potent pre work supplement. you can use it as a stand alone and see insane results, or in a PCT, which is also a great addition.
    •   

4. thanks i think ill give it a try soon

5. please do your going to love it! let us know how it works out for you..

6. I am using anadraulic state right now and I am loving it so far. I'm only on my third day and the energy and focus I get from it are great. It's to soon to notice any other effects but I will report my gains as I continue to use it.

If an LG rep could let me know. Would there be a problem with adding 5 to 10 grams of bcaa's? Could it decrease it's effects or will it be fine to add to the mix?

7. Quote Originally Posted by jb28ca View Post
    I am using anadraulic state right now and I am loving it so far. I'm only on my third day and the energy and focus I get from it are great. It's to soon to notice any other effects but I will report my gains as I continue to use it.

If an LG rep could let me know. Would there be a problem with adding 5 to 10 grams of bcaa's? Could it decrease it's effects or will it be fine to add to the mix?
    Thats fine..will not be a problem.

8. From personal experience i think its amazing, great strength gains, vascularity, and focus, i loved it.
    Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.

9. Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    From personal experience i think its amazing, great strength gains, vascularity, and focus, i loved it.
    Coming from Russian, this tells you about this product. I love the vascularity i get from it, i seen veins i never thought i had!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anadraulic State GT and Anadraulic Pump Log
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 02:25 PM
  2. LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT & Anadraulic Pump
    By GMG760 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 04:22 PM
  3. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 12:13 PM
  4. Replies: 308