hyperdrol/mass fx stomach ache?

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
has anyone experienced any stomach pain after taking hyperdrol or mass fx?

I've been hyperdrol since last thursday and just started noticing a brief stomach ache for about 30 min after i take it and this morning i took both hyperdrol and mass fx on an empty stomach before i ate breakfast and got some nasty aches and almost like a fever/nausea type thing until i ate so i'm guessing i just need to take it with food now...

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
lol - check your PMs, homie! You happen to write this to me while I was driving home from work. :lol:

In brief for general knowledge... If you are dosing them together, it is more than likely forslean sensitivity. It will go away in a few days as your body adapts. Until then, dose with food, keep the water intake high, and if necessary, split the products up and don't take them both at the same time - maybe take them about an hour apart so they aren't both sitting in your stomach at the same time.

There ya go! :D

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
haha yea i got it, just thought i'd see if any1 else was having this problem...

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
More than likely, there are a few out there who are. We've heard of this before, and that's how we know about how to fix it. It's nothing wrong, per se, just a sensitivity to an ingredient in each that when combined to a larger dose can yield similar effects. Sometimes it manifests itself in headaches or a temporary inability to fall asleep quickly, but as I said, in time it will pass. No biggy. :D

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Forslean for sure... Its happened to me before, and as tim said it goes away in a couple of days. Nothing to worry about

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Forslean for sure... Its happened to me before, and as tim said it goes away in a couple of days. Nothing to worry about
Fotslean wreaked havoc on my stomach when first started taking it. It passed. I found imodium tabs helped.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Fotslean wreaked havoc on my stomach when first started taking it. It passed. I found imodium tabs helped.
Whatever gets you through!! I know we've said it in the open on the AX home forum, so I'll mention it here too as a little anecdote... If you think the stomach issues are bad for some with forslean, the trial run of D's creatine project was killer! Not necessarily stomach, but definite "blow out" material. I ended up calling it "poop-atine", and at one point, he quipped that it'd stack well with Pepto! HA!!! Sometimes things happen in the experimental phase. It was definitely amusing! For a little while, I kept just a bit around from what was left in case I got constipated. :lol: :lol: