ECA DCP and Yohimb too much

scb2121

Awards
I'm trying to lose some weight is a stack of ECA DCP and Yohimbe-hcl too much?
I am also thinking of adding Lean extreme.

Recommendations or comments?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
why dont you just use DCP with either the eca, or the yomhimbine...more is not always better, and I know id be an anxious mess...haha..

lean extreme would be a good addition to DCP with a stim...

scb2121

Awards
I have never done ECA before, but have tried Yohimbine and haven't seen much as far as results were concerned, which would you recommend?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ive had good results with Ephedrine, just watch your dosing.

loved stacking DCP with palo's leviathan reloaded aswell..but eca is usually cheaper

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
agree with above... go ECY... just be sure you have the correct ratio of Yohimbine HCL to Bodyweight because you will feel the Y and if not accustomed to it or prepared...your heart will feel as if its going to explode out of your chest... if i can find the info on my computer i'll post the ratio i used

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
found it..

.1mg Yohimbine HCL per pound of bodyweight
or
.2mg per kg of bodyweight

ALso if you use the Y, its recommended to dose the Y once per day, preferably 4 hrs apart from your Ephedrine dose
example

dose 1: Caffeine, Yohimbine hcl
dose 2: Ephedrine, Caffeine
dose 3: Ephedrine, Caffeine

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I'd seccond ECY and DCP.

While using this I'd dose the ECY once in the morning and then split the second dosage in two and take them 2 hours apart from each other. Add DCP to meal after 2nd dose and then at night, before bedtime.

At least that's what i'd do personally.

Edit:
wrkin, care to tell me why split off the Y and E? Curious cause I've never really heard of that. Did you get better results from that? As of right now I dose them all together and it seems to be doing fine, I just had to build up resistance in order for it to not be too much, but I'm at 50mg of E, 400mg of C and 10mg of Y all in one package.

scb2121

Awards
found it..

.1mg Yohimbine HCL per pound of bodyweight
or
.2mg per kg of bodyweight

ALso if you use the Y, its recommended to dose the Y once per day, preferably 4 hrs apart from your Ephedrine dose
example

dose 1: Caffeine, Yohimbine hcl
dose 2: Ephedrine, Caffeine
dose 3: Ephedrine, Caffeine
I got a sweet deal on Y3 a while back their rec serving is 9mg so I have never taken more than that and havent had any issues at 9mg but at 212lbs my dose by this should be about 20mg so I am not afraid of upping the dose a bit. Do you recommend splitting the two doses due to anxiety issues?