Green Mag again

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Theres one more question about this product is it okay to drink it right after you wake up every day because sometimes i cant take it before my workouts because my schedule is too busy, but do you think it is okay to drink it right after i wake up?

ward0351

ward0351

Awards
You should try to mix it in a disposable water bottle and keep it in your car, or wherever you can access it prior to working out. It wouldn't be a total loss to just take it in the morning, but you definitely wouldn't get the best benefit.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
dont u bring a waterbottle w/ u 2 the gym? I keep my stuff in my gym bag or in buncha ziplocks

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
Just have it mixed in a plastic bottle and down it on way to gym. Other alternative is to get Green Bulge, think I'm right in saying it's the same thing but in capsule form, that way u can just keep the pills in your pocket and take them 45mins before your workout.

Posted from my Iphone.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Its perfectly fine to take first thing in morning on off days i usually take it with my breakfast. as for workout days if you cant bring it in a water bottle try to have it right after.