Anadrualic State and other supps

jb28ca

Awards
I am 1 week away from completing my 5 week ECY fat loss stack. I will post pics as I have made very good progress and also provide pics over the next 10 weeks.
I will be working out at 430am and my workouts consists of powerlifting and bodybuilding specific movements.
Over the next 4 weeks beginning on April 20th my supplement protocol will include
Anadraulic State 1 scoop at 4am only on training days

pwo 35 grams vitargo (genr8), 5.7 grams L-luecine (bulk NP), 10 grams pepto pro (PF), 5 grams creapure (primordial performance) I will only be taking this on workout days 4 times a week

20 min after pwo drink 1 serv. hydrolyzed whey 520 (PF), half serv. hydrolyzed ion exchange whey (PF) half serv. hydrolyzed 1300 (PF) I will only be taking this on workout days 4 times a week

MVP 365 (MST) 2 serv. twice a day, ZMK (MST) and Powerfull (USPlabs) prior to bed.

6 grams of Beta Alanine (BN) throughout the day

CLA (NP Caps) 6 a day, Sesamin (Scivation) 6 a day, Fish Oil Caps 6 a day

Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM
Bulk Super Cissus 4.4 gms a day
I take this to help improve my left shoulder I injured over a year ago, so far it has seemed to improve as I have now been able to include barbell bench press the last 3 weeks with little discomfort at all. I wasn't able to bench up until that point.

I am still planning out my diet and I will gladly take any advice given. I'm not looking to bulk up, but I do want to increase my calorie intake and re-introduce eating carbs daily. I started a keto diet late January and for the last 3 weeks I have been following the Scivation diet.
I am currently 5'8 176 and i have lost 36lbs since December when I weighed 212.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Well if you are afraid of carb intake to bulk, do not fear because glycobol was made to dispose glucose, which is what causes carbs to beome fat. Also allows carbs through insulinomimetic properties to store for glycogen resynthesis(good for lean bulk), thus causing increased lypolysis and increased vascularity. It is also great to use glycobol prebed with no food, maybe some coconut oil for enhanced bio-availability, so that the insulinomimetic propertuies can allow the body to produce great gh releasing effects, thus causing more fat loss with muscle gain. I stack glycobol with mucana pruriens, l-citruline, and agamatine prebed. PM me if you have more questions.

khergan

Awards
Waaaaay too many supplements, but whatever floats your boat, if you want to blow that much money a month be my guest. Good nutrition, adequate protein and creatine are really all you need.

jb28ca

Awards
To the poster above

I understand what your saying about it being a lot of supplements. I am currently deployed overseas and the food is horrible all processed junk and fake meats.
Money isn't an issue so I'm not concerned about that. I have already loaded up on all my stuff and everything except the Anadraulic State will last 8 to 12 weeks.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
this all looks fine, just make sure the ECA is over before starting anadraulic state

sry to hear they dont feed you well over there man, but props for trying to make the best of your situation!

jb28ca

Awards
this all looks fine, just make sure the ECA is over before starting anadraulic state

sry to hear they dont feed you well over there man, but props for trying to make the best of your situation!
I'm stopping the ECA on the 18th and starting the anadaulic state on the 20th.

Well I have to say breakfast is great they use real eggs and I can order them to be made how I want. Their is unlimited amount of boiled eggs and tuna served for lunch and dinner so I can definitely get by

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm stopping the ECA on the 18th and starting the anadaulic state on the 20th.

Well I have to say breakfast is great they use real eggs and I can order them to be made how I want. Their is unlimited amount of boiled eggs and tuna served for lunch and dinner so I can definitely get by
glad to hear it, let us know how you like the product once the 20th rolls around

jb28ca

Awards
I have completed my 5 week eca stack and I have lost 17.5 lbs and 3 inches off my waist. It was a lot of hard work but I am very pleased with the results and looking forward to improve even more over the next 10 weeks.

I am now gonna be starting Anadraulic State and if anyone is interested I will start a log to share my experience.

Also if anyone is interested I will post before and after pics from my 5 week eca stack and continue to post throughout this log

jb28ca

Awards
Second day using Anadraulic State and I'm impressed with the energy boost and mental focus. I workout at 4:30 am and usually it takes some time to get into a groove. By my second set I am bouncing around the gym and that's after 5 weeks on an eca.
I have had no stomach problems with AS as I did with superdump 250 (I'm not bashing it just caused an upset stomach) and NO-Xplode. I never finished either product so that sums that up.