FFFFUUUU Carbs

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
WTF man...I got to be the most carb sensitive person on this planet. Decided to cheat yesterday and ate bunch of carbs, and now my stomach is bloated as hell and my abs are gone. This sucks. Any supplements to help me gain minimal fat while eating high amount of carbs?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
yea I like AP, you should give it a shot before your carb ups OP
From what Ive read AP is 50/50, for the price it would be a waste if it doesnt work. How does AP compare to Glycobol? AI rep? Anybody?

IvyLeaguePump

IvyLeaguePump

Awards
From what Ive read AP is 50/50, for the price it would be a waste if it doesnt work. How does AP compare to Glycobol? AI rep? Anybody?
Given that Glycobol is new, you might have to wait for reviews.

AP didn't digest well for me, but P-slin worked well with no sides.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
WTF man...I got to be the most carb sensitive person on this planet. Decided to cheat yesterday and ate bunch of carbs, and now my stomach is bloated as hell and my abs are gone. This sucks. Any supplements to help me gain minimal fat while eating high amount of carbs?
Indeed, I am just like you, love to pump the carbs, and Glycobol is working like a charm, so you may want to stack it with AP or take it by itself, I am seeing very good results by itself, pm me if you have a question regarding glycobol.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I highly doubt you've gained any fat.. The bloating and decrease in abdominal definition is caused by water retention due to the increase in glycogen and such..

Don't worry. It's just an unfortunate consequence of eating carbos.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Pump and digestive enzymes....you wouldn't believe how well they work...I'm the same exact way

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
anabolic pump
p-slin
K-r-ALA
Vanadium Salfate (some might argue, but i like it)

A wicked stack for carbs

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
I highly doubt you've gained any fat.. The bloating and decrease in abdominal definition is caused by water retention due to the increase in glycogen and such..

Don't worry. It's just an unfortunate consequence of eating carbos.
Correct. This was the case with me yesterday, and I'm even an ecto. High carbs just tend to do that.

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone! Yeah I know it isnt fat, just bloated and all. The thing is that I gain alot more fat in the stomach region from anyone I know, so it sucks to do a clean bulk. I dont think I was ever able to do a clean bulk, whenever I upped the carbs, it goes straight up to the stomach. I will have to give Glycobol a try this summer though.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone! Yeah I know it isnt fat, just bloated and all. The thing is that I gain alot more fat in the stomach region from anyone I know, so it sucks to do a clean bulk. I dont think I was ever able to do a clean bulk, whenever I upped the carbs, it goes straight up to the stomach. I will have to give Glycobol a try this summer though.
Try cycling your carbs or just eat your carbs on workout days...

I started just taking my carbs in workout days and noticed a big difference.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If your turned off by USP's AP giving some people stomach issues (wasnt an issue for me, but has been for some)

then LG's Slin or the new AI Glycobol are both great options

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
are you suffering any other discomfort, or just bloat?

shotdead42

Awards
yea i kinda know, how u feel. I am bulking up alot, and like i wanna keep that 6 pack going, but sumtimes i gain lil bit of fat in the area of where i feel bloated on certain days.

When i feel bloated i feel i got like a freakin huge belly, and kinda pisses me off. but its only certain days. I dunno if carbs make me bloat, but its like wen i eat a banana with casein in the morning before school.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
solomon-chan Weight Loss 15
Supplements 22
Nutrition / Health 7
cruze1911r1 Nutrition / Health 38
Anabolics 23