Looking for something good to use before a workout such as NoExplode... Opinions

  1. Question Looking for something good to use before a workout such as NoExplode... Opinions


    I havnt tried Noexplode yet but i've heard good things about it. Its been a couple years since ive tried anything and i wanted to know if there has been anything new thats come out thats better... Thanks Legal or not it doesnt matter to me as long as much libido stays in check lol


  2. Some very popular ones around this board are

    1. Jack3d
    2. NO Shotgun V3
    3. White Flood

    All are great i like the energy and focus from White flood NO shotgun has great pumps from what i hear and 20g of protein in it and jack3d seems to be a very complete PWO from what i hear. Look into them they kick the @$$ out of NO EXPLODE

  3. I like NO shotgun you get energy fatburner in it plus protein NO and Creatine it's really alot of bang for the buck and you only need one scoop per serving so you get a full 28 days off a tub
    •   
       


  4. Anything that would go good alongside white flood?

  5. White Flood Green Mag stack is solid Green MAG is a creatine there both solid products and green mag tastes rather good i might add. If you want you can look into PW A nice BCAA Product from controlled labs and Golden Finish for pre workout if you want to cover all the basis.

    But i usually take 10 tabs of white flood and 1 scoop of GReen MAG PWO im very stim tolerant so i had to up the reccomended dose.

  6. I really like white flood, just tried the tablets today and got a good buzz from 8. Here is what I like thus far

    1. White Flood
    2. RPM
    3. Blast/Swell (my own lovely mix)
    4. JP8
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  7. MANIAC!
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903 View Post
    Some very popular ones around this board are

    1. Jack3d
    2. NO Shotgun V3
    3. White Flood

    All are great i like the energy and focus from White flood NO shotgun has great pumps from what i hear and 20g of protein in it and jack3d seems to be a very complete PWO from what i hear. Look into them they kick the @$$ out of NO EXPLODE
    YUP YUP

  9. I fully support Jack3d, kinda want to give NO shotgun a go. Heard nothing but good things about it.

  10. I'd try some JP8. Personally, It's my favorite one so far. Otherwise, anything other than stuff from BSN or Muscletech. Just search the boards bud, you'll get your answer. Good luck!!

  11. fast twitch, jacked, white flood

    DONT buy white blood thats simply NO and doesnt contain caffiene

    stack white flood with green mag which is creatine or u could stack it with purple wrath

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Loki003 View Post
    I fully support Jack3d, kinda want to give NO shotgun a go. Heard nothing but good things about it.
    heard it tastes like butt and usually vpx is kinda expensive usually. i love jacked and if u have whiteflood already throw some bulk beta alanine in with it. or the white flood/purple wraath stack is phenomenal

  13. Quote Originally Posted by brownstown89 View Post
    fast twitch, jacked, white flood

    DONT buy white blood thats simply NO and doesnt contain caffiene

    stack white flood with green mag which is creatine or u could stack it with purple wrath
    i actually got more endurance and a 100times bigger pump with the white blood. i've never had a product give me a pump like when i was taking white blood with green mag. was comparable to a roid pump

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    heard it tastes like butt and usually vpx is kinda expensive usually. i love jacked and if u have whiteflood already throw some bulk beta alanine in with it. or the white flood/purple wraath stack is phenomenal
    No shotgun v3 is actually tastes pretty good(exotic fruit) and its not expensive imo. $38 for 28 servings, thats 28 workouts! So it should last a while.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    No shotgun v3 is actually tastes pretty good(exotic fruit) and its not expensive imo. $38 for 28 servings, thats 28 workouts! So it should last a while.
    nice... did they change the ingredient profile? cause i know white flood did a while ago because ingredients like creatine ethyl ester make the products bitter. and anybody who has taken bulk CEE knows what i'm talking about

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    nice... did they change the ingredient profile? cause i know white flood did a while ago because ingredients like creatine ethyl ester make the products bitter. and anybody who has taken bulk CEE knows what i'm talking about
    Im not sure if they changed any of the ingredients, they just came out with some new flavors though(grape bubblegum, watermelon). Lol, yeah CEE tastes fricken nasty.

  17. dude.. no shotgun is worth it.. and way better than no xplode. it tastse better.. not that sour **** like xplode.. on nutraplanet they have a promo kit where you get shotgun and synthesize (intra/post workout) along with a gym bag, a t shirt and 2 bottles of bang! for 75 bucks.. or something like that. i got that a couple weeks ago.. but seriously its top quality product in my opinion.. and the ingredient profile changed... it now has 20g of protein along with meltown fatburner.. previous had 16g of protein i believe and just redline energy. jack3d is insane btw. use with caution

  18. oh yeah.. you mention libido.. jack3d has an ingredient called geranium.. they have it as the scientific name in the ingredient profile.. (1,3-Dimethylamylamine or Methylhexamine)...its from a plant.. it gives you crazy clean energy.. and it lingers a few hours after you workout.. myself and a few other members have noticed during the duration of that last bit of energy, your libido is mildy suppressed.. but it doesnt have long term effects. just until the geranium wears off. but if you havnt tried pre workout stims.. i would go with another product.. like i said, no shotgun is probably number 1 in my opinion and theres an awesome deal on it right now. the ingredients are unparalleled.

  19. ok just looked on nutra, and its sold out.. whoops .. but still worth the money

  20. Quote Originally Posted by krispykev View Post
    ok just looked on nutra, and its sold out.. whoops .. but still worth the money
    I wish they would just give a discounted price on JUST the no shotgun, instead of making it into a bundle pack. Don't get me wrong, it is a great deal but I dont want the other stuff. Id rather buy a tub of no shotgun at a better price.

  21. i personally like JP8

  22. Quote Originally Posted by krispykev View Post
    oh yeah.. you mention libido.. jack3d has an ingredient called geranium.. they have it as the scientific name in the ingredient profile.. (1,3-Dimethylamylamine or Methylhexamine)...its from a plant.. it gives you crazy clean energy.. and it lingers a few hours after you workout.. myself and a few other members have noticed during the duration of that last bit of energy, your libido is mildy suppressed.. but it doesnt have long term effects. just until the geranium wears off. but if you havnt tried pre workout stims.. i would go with another product.. like i said, no shotgun is probably number 1 in my opinion and theres an awesome deal on it right now. the ingredients are unparalleled.
    i found out about the libido issue the hard way. my girlfriend says i'm not allowed to take jacked before we hang out

  23. noshotgun/axis labs smash reloaded woudl both be awesome choices.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  24. Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    No shotgun v3 is actually tastes pretty good(exotic fruit) and its not expensive imo. $38 for 28 servings, thats 28 workouts! So it should last a while.
    Yeah, that"s why im thinking of giving it a go.

  25. Shock therapy, animal pump or Mrjack3d all 3 are the bomb pump is pill from go get...

    Posted from my Iphone.

  26. Shock Therapy is nice, using NO Shotgun right now like the pumps and have to like everything in it, Jacked is very stim heavy. Ragnarok is also nice product.

  27. i used shock therapy for years and love it.


    i just recently tried a sample of muscle pharms assault though, and it was awesome. I'm making the switch when they start carrying it on n.p.

  28. Jack3d FTMFW.

  29. Nice!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  30. I got the NO Shotgun + NO Synthesize stack from Nutra..

    So far the best Pre/Post workout stack I've ever taken.. but I'm really only used to taking a stim preworkout with Extend post (Decided not to get extend this time and try the stack).

    Shotgun has great pumps and I have energy to lift heavy for over an hour.. Never tried NOExplode or Jacked.. both seem very good.

    The Creatines in Shotgun are variable: They claim to have the 1st EVER water soluble creatine with Creatine-o-phosphate or something like that (VPX calls it COP)..

    I don't like the taste of exotic fruit but the black cherry is good imho.. I would definately reccomend this stack and or just Shotgun alone.. mines V3.. I'd be willing to bet the grape bubblegum flavor or watermelon are great.

    You can find Shotgun V3 for $30 if you look hard enough.. Thats like 1.07 per serving.. pure fire.

    Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Opinions on various pre-workout supps needed...
    By JudoJosh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 08:37 PM
  2. My current diet & workout...opinions?
    By Cfour in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-15-2009, 10:17 PM
  3. Opinions on MM2K workout
    By pantherdude63 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 06:48 PM
  4. What are your opinions on this workout?
    By sts184 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-30-2008, 02:28 PM
  5. mass gaining workout....opinions please
    By msucurt in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-03-2005, 01:43 PM
Log in
Log in