Looking for something good to use before a workout such as NoExplode... Opinions

Violator4200

Awards
I havnt tried Noexplode yet but i've heard good things about it. Its been a couple years since ive tried anything and i wanted to know if there has been anything new thats come out thats better... Thanks Legal or not it doesnt matter to me as long as much libido stays in check lol

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Some very popular ones around this board are

1. Jack3d
2. NO Shotgun V3
3. White Flood

All are great i like the energy and focus from White flood NO shotgun has great pumps from what i hear and 20g of protein in it and jack3d seems to be a very complete PWO from what i hear. Look into them they kick the @$$ out of NO EXPLODE

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like NO shotgun you get energy fatburner in it plus protein NO and Creatine it's really alot of bang for the buck and you only need one scoop per serving so you get a full 28 days off a tub

Violator4200

Awards
Anything that would go good alongside white flood?

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
White Flood Green Mag stack is solid Green MAG is a creatine there both solid products and green mag tastes rather good i might add. If you want you can look into PW A nice BCAA Product from controlled labs and Golden Finish for pre workout if you want to cover all the basis.

But i usually take 10 tabs of white flood and 1 scoop of GReen MAG PWO im very stim tolerant so i had to up the reccomended dose.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really like white flood, just tried the tablets today and got a good buzz from 8. Here is what I like thus far

1. White Flood
2. RPM
3. Blast/Swell (my own lovely mix)
4. JP8

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
MANIAC!

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Some very popular ones around this board are

1. Jack3d
2. NO Shotgun V3
3. White Flood

All are great i like the energy and focus from White flood NO shotgun has great pumps from what i hear and 20g of protein in it and jack3d seems to be a very complete PWO from what i hear. Look into them they kick the @$$ out of NO EXPLODE
YUP YUP :)

Loki003

Awards
I fully support Jack3d, kinda want to give NO shotgun a go. Heard nothing but good things about it.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I'd try some JP8. Personally, It's my favorite one so far. Otherwise, anything other than stuff from BSN or Muscletech. Just search the boards bud, you'll get your answer. Good luck!!

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
fast twitch, jacked, white flood

DONT buy white blood thats simply NO and doesnt contain caffiene

stack white flood with green mag which is creatine or u could stack it with purple wrath

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I fully support Jack3d, kinda want to give NO shotgun a go. Heard nothing but good things about it.
heard it tastes like butt and usually vpx is kinda expensive usually. i love jacked and if u have whiteflood already throw some bulk beta alanine in with it. or the white flood/purple wraath stack is phenomenal

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
fast twitch, jacked, white flood

DONT buy white blood thats simply NO and doesnt contain caffiene

stack white flood with green mag which is creatine or u could stack it with purple wrath
i actually got more endurance and a 100times bigger pump with the white blood. i've never had a product give me a pump like when i was taking white blood with green mag. was comparable to a roid pump

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
heard it tastes like butt and usually vpx is kinda expensive usually. i love jacked and if u have whiteflood already throw some bulk beta alanine in with it. or the white flood/purple wraath stack is phenomenal
No shotgun v3 is actually tastes pretty good(exotic fruit) and its not expensive imo. $38 for 28 servings, thats 28 workouts! So it should last a while.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
No shotgun v3 is actually tastes pretty good(exotic fruit) and its not expensive imo. $38 for 28 servings, thats 28 workouts! So it should last a while.
nice... did they change the ingredient profile? cause i know white flood did a while ago because ingredients like creatine ethyl ester make the products bitter. and anybody who has taken bulk CEE knows what i'm talking about

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
nice... did they change the ingredient profile? cause i know white flood did a while ago because ingredients like creatine ethyl ester make the products bitter. and anybody who has taken bulk CEE knows what i'm talking about
Im not sure if they changed any of the ingredients, they just came out with some new flavors though(grape bubblegum, watermelon). Lol, yeah CEE tastes fricken nasty.

krispykev

Awards
dude.. no shotgun is worth it.. and way better than no xplode. it tastse better.. not that sour **** like xplode.. on nutraplanet they have a promo kit where you get shotgun and synthesize (intra/post workout) along with a gym bag, a t shirt and 2 bottles of bang! for 75 bucks.. or something like that. i got that a couple weeks ago.. but seriously its top quality product in my opinion.. and the ingredient profile changed... it now has 20g of protein along with meltown fatburner.. previous had 16g of protein i believe and just redline energy. jack3d is insane btw. use with caution

krispykev

Awards
oh yeah.. you mention libido.. jack3d has an ingredient called geranium.. they have it as the scientific name in the ingredient profile.. (1,3-Dimethylamylamine or Methylhexamine)...its from a plant.. it gives you crazy clean energy.. and it lingers a few hours after you workout.. myself and a few other members have noticed during the duration of that last bit of energy, your libido is mildy suppressed.. but it doesnt have long term effects. just until the geranium wears off. but if you havnt tried pre workout stims.. i would go with another product.. like i said, no shotgun is probably number 1 in my opinion and theres an awesome deal on it right now. the ingredients are unparalleled.

krispykev

Awards
ok just looked on nutra, and its sold out.. whoops .. but still worth the money

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
ok just looked on nutra, and its sold out.. whoops .. but still worth the money
I wish they would just give a discounted price on JUST the no shotgun, instead of making it into a bundle pack. Don't get me wrong, it is a great deal but I dont want the other stuff. Id rather buy a tub of no shotgun at a better price.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah.. you mention libido.. jack3d has an ingredient called geranium.. they have it as the scientific name in the ingredient profile.. (1,3-Dimethylamylamine or Methylhexamine)...its from a plant.. it gives you crazy clean energy.. and it lingers a few hours after you workout.. myself and a few other members have noticed during the duration of that last bit of energy, your libido is mildy suppressed.. but it doesnt have long term effects. just until the geranium wears off. but if you havnt tried pre workout stims.. i would go with another product.. like i said, no shotgun is probably number 1 in my opinion and theres an awesome deal on it right now. the ingredients are unparalleled.
i found out about the libido issue the hard way. my girlfriend says i'm not allowed to take jacked before we hang out

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
noshotgun/axis labs smash reloaded woudl both be awesome choices.

Loki003

Awards
Yeah, that"s why im thinking of giving it a go.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Shock therapy, animal pump or Mrjack3d all 3 are the bomb pump is pill from go get...

Posted from my Iphone.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shock Therapy is nice, using NO Shotgun right now like the pumps and have to like everything in it, Jacked is very stim heavy. Ragnarok is also nice product.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
i used shock therapy for years and love it.

i just recently tried a sample of muscle pharms assault though, and it was awesome. I'm making the switch when they start carrying it on n.p.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! :D

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
I got the NO Shotgun + NO Synthesize stack from Nutra..

So far the best Pre/Post workout stack I've ever taken.. but I'm really only used to taking a stim preworkout with Extend post (Decided not to get extend this time and try the stack).

Shotgun has great pumps and I have energy to lift heavy for over an hour.. Never tried NOExplode or Jacked.. both seem very good.

The Creatines in Shotgun are variable: They claim to have the 1st EVER water soluble creatine with Creatine-o-phosphate or something like that (VPX calls it COP)..

I don't like the taste of exotic fruit but the black cherry is good imho.. I would definately reccomend this stack and or just Shotgun alone.. mines V3.. I'd be willing to bet the grape bubblegum flavor or watermelon are great.

You can find Shotgun V3 for $30 if you look hard enough.. Thats like 1.07 per serving.. pure fire.

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)