need help with new workout

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.44%

need help with new workout

okay so i have found a way to rid all cardio from my workout. I will be on the ice for around one hour a day. I will be working out at the gym also doing the same nhl workouts. I need a good weight gainer ie 1300 cals or above, a good bulking diet plan ie at least 8000 cals a day because aparently the one im doing now isnt the right one, and i need a good bcaa and i need something to rid catobilism.
    thanks

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Amino acids I would look into Purple WRAATH. It has EAA's (bcaa's + others...) and a kick-ass preworkout complex that includes Beta Alanine. As for a weight gainer, you should make one yourself. Include bananas, oats, peanut butter and iced cream. Invest in a blender if you haven't already!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.32%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Amino acids I would look into Purple WRAATH. It has EAA's (bcaa's + others...) and a kick-ass preworkout complex that includes Beta Alanine. As for a weight gainer, you should make one yourself. Include bananas, oats, peanut butter and iced cream. Invest in a blender if you haven't already!
    Pruple wrath is very solid BCAA as for diet look around in some logs and see what people use usually and mix and match its hard to give a diet plan for someone you dont know (atleast for me) you should be eating every 2 hours or so, if your eating whole foods like chicken and lean meats you wont need as much weight gainer also try to do 40/40/20 protein/carbs/fats invest in some fish oil or flax if your not getting enough good fats. As for weight gainer renegade said make your own if you dont have the time theres a few around real gains for one also you could check out some at gnc basic weight gainers there although not as good as some on this board.

Also for one day try to monitor exactly what you put in your body calorie wise protein wise fat carb wise. Then find out how much calories your burning track everything down to see if you really need to be eatin 8k+ calories this is for your benefit it will give you a better understanding of where you need to be calorie wise.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.44%

okay cool guys. i have heard some good stuff about purple wrath. as far as the 8000k thing i am probably gunna stay with that because i really need to gain weight this summer and im just gunna eat every two hours at least 800 cals a meal . And i know i can put on weight because i was 182 the day before on the scale and then i went to madarin buffet at 10 30 at night lol ate about 3 full plates and then 3 full bowls of sushi, 3 peices of cake and 2 bowls of ice cream lol the next day i weighed in around 190 lol. Any way, for weight gainer i was really really thinking about gettin abb extreme xxl because it has gotten a huge amount of reviews. I would also go on size on again even though it didn't do that well for me i did get good pumps in the gym.
    So heres what i have so far.
    purple wrath
    abb extreme
    size on
    mass fx
    My last question is, will catobilism still occur if i get these products or will it stop?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.44%

also i just saw this and my teamates are taking it Musclepharm: Assault - Pre Workout Matrix their also taking Methyl Masterdrol with it. Anything wrong with that?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Make EVERY Pre Workout a Potent Fat Burning Pre Workout!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 02:08 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 07:17 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 07:40 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 12:52 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-26-2004, 03:13 PM