Supplements for an athlete

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
I play college ball and have been taking a lot of supplements, but was wondering if there was anything else I could add or change. My diet is good, but i was just wondering what good supplements are out there that I could add. I wana maintain my weight but greatly increase strength, speed and recovery. Heres what i take now.

Lots of Whey powder
Multi
5 grams creatine before and after WO
3 grams citruline malate before and after WO
1.5 grams beta alanine before and after WO
Vasocharge or AAKG preworkout

2 scoops xtend before workout

I also add in some waxy maize and gatorade mix to my pre and post shakes. Ive been thinking about some kind of test booster and AI or a new creatine or something. Any ideas guys?

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Looks great, but I'd bump the BA up to atleast 3.5-5g pre workout.
Also you could take the Xtend during your workout which could benefit nicely.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
For strength you could try prime im on day 11 and i see strength increases but they most will come in the next week from what i hear. Also ive lost about 4 pounds on it since im cutting. Its a great product lots of good reviews around look for it. And its the closest legal thing to a ph thats safe in NCAA (thats from what i hear i dont know how it compares to ph's)

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah i probably should bump the BA to 3 or so. I stopped getting the tingles a while ago. Prime sounds good, but i feel like there may be a lot of hype around it. I really dont understand the ingredients, but ive taken tribulus before and nothing.

Im not to concerned about the NCAA rules as were not really tested out of season.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
yeah i probably should bump the BA to 3 or so. I stopped getting the tingles a while ago. Prime sounds good, but i feel like there may be a lot of hype around it. I really dont understand the ingredients, but ive taken tribulus before and nothing.

Im not to concerned about the NCAA rules as were not really tested out of season.
I was skeptical about hype and still am ive noticed strength gains but not as much as detailed yet the "magic" week is week 3 coming up and they say it gets better with time its deffinately a solid sup though look into it.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Alot of MST's products are more geared towards endurance... so u may wanna look at that... As in Cre-02, Citruvol, CordygenV02

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
You never mention where you play ball so where do you?

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
i play for a d-3 school in penn. Id say where, but im afraid id get nailed somehow by the NCAA for taking something that isnt legal.

I looked into MST's products, but they dont seem to be anything to special compared to just mono, beta alanine, and citruline....well at least from a monitary standpoint.

Ive tryed a couple test boosters before, but never really had my nutrition or diet 100 percent set until now. I wonder if any would be any use for me? Ive heard a lot of people saying no considering im 19.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I looked into MST's products, but they dont seem to be anything to special compared to just mono, beta alanine, and citruline....well at least from a monitary standpoint.
I naturally like to think that everyone is entitled to their opinions on any topic...but if we spoke for 5 minutes time flat, if not less, I can assure you that you'd be thinking differently ;). PM me if you'd like to venture into that challenge.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
NP just ran out of V02 :(
I have already emailed the big man to let him know of the situation ;). He probably already knew...but I like to pretend i'm helping :006:

Thank YOU for letting us know!!