Diesel Test Hardcore?

RavensFan2k3

Awards
I'm relatively new to this boards, but I've noticed that alot of people here love Diesel Test Hardcore. Is it really legit? I've heard it is only good for a libido boost, but people here seem to swear by it. I just recently got on T-Bol and people are making it seem like DTH is better...

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
Yea the stuff is pretty legit, depending on how quick you can find your proper dosage..its basically dependant on that.

Right now, at 2 a Day, my libido is on the rise ( took a pretty big hit during my PCT )..4 a day and I get overly aggressive with a little loss in libido.

Like I said its all dependant on the dosages but id definatly give it a try.

RavensFan2k3

Awards
when I say legit, I'm refering to strength gains, muscle gains, and fat loss due to testosterone boosting.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
when I say legit, I'm refering to strength gains, muscle gains, and fat loss due to testosterone boosting.
The increased aggression will result in lifting heavy so as a result strength does go up. Muscle gains too, fat loss is more diet related.

DTHC + Sunami is choice

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Sustain and DTH does and is doing it for me.

Basketball23

Awards
how bout prime and dthc? i was thinking of doing 9 caps of prime and 4 caps of dthc 5 das on 2 days off for 4 weeks

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
I'm relatively new to this boards, but I've noticed that alot of people here love Diesel Test Hardcore. Is it really legit? I've heard it is only good for a libido boost, but people here seem to swear by it. I just recently got on T-Bol and people are making it seem like DTH is better...
Just pick up some Activate Xtreme...

BuddyBuilder

BuddyBuilder

Awards
Just pick up some Activate Xtreme...
I know alot of people love Activate Xtreme but i tried it and got NOTHING. I used DTHC and loved it. I did 2 At 730, 1 at 1130 and 2 preworkout at 430. Good stuff, wish it was just a bit cheaper.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
I know alot of people love Activate Xtreme but i tried it and got NOTHING. I used DTHC and loved it. I did 2 At 730, 1 at 1130 and 2 preworkout at 430. Good stuff, wish it was just a bit cheaper.
Divanil, icariin, and I3C have all been proven to work. I've never used AX, but I have used those 3 ingredients seperately as a stack... And they are my top 3 favorite supplements. You can google the studies if you don't believe me. The science says it's real and I've seen it work in more people than just me. Not to mention AX has other useful ingredients, including zinc. Perhaps you didn't adhere to a strict exercise routine, or maybe your diet was lacking...

As for the DTH, it's reported to work better with the older crowd. Which already has declining testosterone levels. Maybe that's why DTH worked well for you.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I had good results from both, but got better results faster with DTH. Additionally, the synergism with DTH and other things you may already use ( N.O. type stuff, stims) is great. I feel DTH is more comprehensive than Activate Extreme. I'd try them both and see. I will say though that I stacked Activate Extreme with Lean Extreme, and I still use Lean Extreme. Good luck man!!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I have used both and can vouch for either of them.

Great products.

I ran the 3 kings stack from diesel...........very nice. I played with the dosages, towards the end of the stack, all stars aligned and was really good.

I ran AX/Stoked/LX.......... very very nice. I responded nicely to this stack.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Okay, okay... Both products are worth trying.

BuddyBuilder

BuddyBuilder

Awards
Divanil, icariin, and I3C have all been proven to work. I've never used AX, but I have used those 3 ingredients seperately as a stack... And they are my top 3 favorite supplements. You can google the studies if you don't believe me. The science says it's real and I've seen it work in more people than just me. Not to mention AX has other useful ingredients, including zinc. Perhaps you didn't adhere to a strict exercise routine, or maybe your diet was lacking...

As for the DTH, it's reported to work better with the older crowd. Which already has declining testosterone levels. Maybe that's why DTH worked well for you.
Oh i dont disagree that the product works, im just speaking from personal experience. I know people that it worked great for, just not for me. Im only 22 so i highly doubt my test levels are on the decline. And as for diet and exercise rountine, not a problem with either of those, trust me.