Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this is the exact same as e-form, the only difference being e-form had propylene glycol added to the carrier, everything else is identical. try as they might, no company seems to be able to match the results achieved from transdermal delivery of formestane. congratulations to cel for bringing back my favorite supplement.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about Formex you've tried it ?

sammoken22

Awards
this is the exact same as e-form, the only difference being e-form had propylene glycol added to the carrier, everything else is identical. try as they might, no company seems to be able to match the results achieved from transdermal delivery of formestane. congratulations to cel for bringing back my favorite supplement.
I was pretty excited too, form(t-d) is one of the best on AI's for really androgenic cycles. Whoever decided to start capping form gets a palm to the face from me...

sammoken22

Awards
I spoke to LakeMountD about it and his opinion was that the MCP ether solved form's dirt poor bioavailability problem, but with a company like CEL making t-d form, my $ is going to the tried and proven

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
I spoke to LakeMountD about it and his opinion was that the MCP ether solved form's dirt poor bioavailability problem, but with a company like CEL making t-d form, my $ is going to the tried and proven
yeah it sounds chill

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still hold out hope for Formex but would like to hear more feedback... yah EForm works well.

By the way where the fug is this new TD product...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no, i haven't tried it but celc5 is running a log i have been following. from reading celc's log it appears that formex is very mild and takes time to be effective. with td formestane you get immediate and intense effects. personally i have tried oral form before and it doesn't come close to the effect i am used to with td form. i appreciate ibe's attempt to make an effective oral but for me i am more than willing to put the effort into a trandermal to get the effect that i have come to expect from td form. td formestane is HARDCORE.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I still hold out hope for Formex but would like to hear more feedback... yah EForm works well.

By the way where the fug is this new TD product...
the write up is in cel's subforum, they are doing finishing touches on label.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
this is the happiest I have seen thebigt in a long time! haha

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Nice! Hopefully they won't have the clogging spray nozzle problems others have had. Sounds like both oral and td form have their places in certain regimens, and some will prefer one method of administration over another.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still have 3 bottles of E-Form. :D

It truly is a unique product - and you feel fantastic while on it.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I'm sitting on 30 grams of powder :). But I'd still like to try the Formex. Slathering stuff all over yourself constantly does sometimes get old. A girl I was dating licked my chest one time hours after an E-form application and her tongue went kinda numb and she said I tasted like terrible chemical. Ha she made the funniest face.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
i would try this product by cel. i was thinking of doing the NP formestane penetrate thing!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, i haven't tried it but celc5 is running a log i have been following. from reading celc's log it appears that formex is very mild and takes time to be effective. with td formestane you get immediate and intense effects. personally i have tried oral form before and it doesn't come close to the effect i am used to with td form. i appreciate ibe's attempt to make an effective oral but for me i am more than willing to put the effort into a trandermal to get the effect that i have come to expect from td form. td formestane is HARDCORE.
Ok my mind is made up I will be taking a look at the new TD...if it's he same as EForm you can't go wrong...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok my mind is made up I will be taking a look at the new TD...if it's he same as EForm you can't go wrong...
i will let you know. the ingredients look almost identical. i applaud cel for bringing this back.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i would try this product by cel. i was thinking of doing the NP formestane penetrate thing!!!!
believe me the extra $10 bucks or so is well worth it. formestane is probably the hardest bulk powder to get into solution, i much prefer premixed.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Immediate? Okay, that's not possible. Transcription takes longer than you think. And the oral Form you tried is not the ether attached version. I don't mind opinions, but you obviously are shooting our product down without even trying it for yourself - that's sad. But whatever, have your bro-science.
You have your motives, and they're becoming ever so apparent.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Immediate? Okay, that's not possible. Transcription takes longer than you think. And the oral Form you tried is not the ether attached version. I don't mind opinions, but you obviously are shooting our product down without even trying it for yourself - that's sad. But whatever, have your bro-science.
You have your motives, and they're becoming ever so apparent.
ok, fair is fair. i have not tried formex and i said that. but my results are my own and not yours. broscience-maybe, but i have tried enough supplements to know what works for me. my motives are- i like td formestane and am very happy to see cel bringing it back.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
believe me the extra $10 bucks or so is well worth it. formestane is probably the hardest bulk powder to get into solution, i much prefer premixed.
Have you tried mixing form in the new Penetrate? 5g went in surprisingly easy, and no grits.

I'm all for having more options though; now there's the capped Formex, pre-made TD, and the do-it yourself route. Different strokes for different folks :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried mixing form in the new Penetrate? 5g went in surprisingly easy, and no grits.

I'm all for having more options though; now there's the capped Formex, pre-made TD, and the do-it yourself route. Different strokes for different folks :)
i agree 100%, more options is a good thing. btw i like to think i played a small role in getting dsade and sam to carry formestane, and i have purchased many times but i also like the convenience of a premix.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok, fair is fair. i have not tried formex and i said that. but my results are my own and not yours. broscience-maybe, but i have tried enough supplements to know what works for me. my motives are- i like td formestane and am very happy to see cel bringing it back.
You say your results are your own yet you make your claims of formex off of celc5's log.

What are you getting at with this thread?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You say your results are your own yet you make your claims of formex off of celc5's log.

What are you getting at with this thread?
maybe, just maybe, i am happy to be able to purchase pre-mixed td formestane once again. i was one of the original people who lobbied sam and dsade to carry formestane almost 3 years ago. you can find my posts on formestane everywhere. this is nothing new, i was a fan of td form when everyone said topicals were a waste of time. almost everytime a formestane thread pops up you can find me in it. sorry if i sound exuberant over the news of the return of premixed formestane, but my excitement over td formestane is nothing new. look at neo's formestane thread and you will see i have been involved with td formestane long before now. i didn't see you questioning my results from td formestane 3 years ago-why start now?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established

there's the open-minded outlook i like to hear from a NP rep......or anyone else for that matter.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I can vouch for thebigt. He has always been a huge fan of form and has been singing its praises for many years. He's one of the original AM formestane junkies. To say that he has been making claims from celc's thread is wrong. He is not trying to shoot down one product or another, just happy to see the return of an old friend. Lol

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can vouch for thebigt. He has always been a huge fan of form and has been singing its praises for many years. He's one of the original AM formestane junkies. To say that he has been making claims from celc's thread is wrong. He is not trying to shoot down one product or another, just happy to see the return of an old friend. Lol
I know he has. I never said he hadn't. I just felt like it was a little out of line for his first post to say:
try as they might, no company seems to be able to match the results achieved from transdermal delivery of formestane.
C'mon now. There is no reason for that, let alone does he have any room to say that. He said himself he hasn't tried formex. Maybe he didn't mean to take a shot at formex, but instead regular oral formestane. But it just came off as if it was towards formex.

And his claims were made from celc5's log.

no, i haven't tried it but celc5 is running a log i have been following. from reading celc's log it appears that formex is very mild and takes time to be effective. with td formestane you get immediate and intense effects.
I know you have tried regular oral form thebigt, but that is not what formex is.

You are glad transdermal formestane is back. Cool. But seriously man...there's no reason to say no company can match transdermal formestane when you haven't even used it and the product has been out for 2 weeks. Agreed?

That's all I am trying to say here.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If he is happy that CEL is bringing back a Transdermal-Form product, then say so without making statements about all other forms suck, or the part about IBE trying, but no go... bullshit, there's motives here.

Then you have some that read a 2 week review of someone elses' review and fall in line like a sheep. Think and act for yourselves.

I can respect feedback, no matter how bad it is, but as long as it's unbiased and actual, then I have NO problems with that. But, if you have never used a product, don't even mention it.

If you used Formex and said that it sucked, I would respect you for the feedback, but as it stands now, YOU have not - so do not make negative statements about our Form product. It's that simple.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks...can't believe i am having to defend myself about praising td formestane now-after 3 years of yelling from the rooftops.:frustrate

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If he is happy that CEL is bringing back a Transdermal-Form product, then say so without making statements about all other forms suck, or the part about IBE trying, but no go... bullshit, there's motives here.

Then you have some that read a 2 week review of someone elses' review and fall in line like a sheep. Think and act for yourselves.

I can respect feedback, no matter how bad it is, but as long as it's unbiased and actual, then I have NO problems with that. But, if you have never used a product, don't even mention it.

If you used Formex and said that it sucked, I would respect you for the feedback, but as it stands now, YOU have not - so do not make negative statements about our Form product. It's that simple.
Good post IL.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks...can't believe i am having to defend myself about praising td formestane now-after 3 years of yelling from the rooftops.:frustrate
Damn, but yet you step on our product? Do you not see why we are heated?
:rolleyes:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know he has. I never said he hadn't. I just felt like it was a little out of line for his first post to say:

C'mon now. There is no reason for that, let alone does he have any room to say that. He said himself he hasn't tried formex. Maybe he didn't mean to take a shot at formex, but instead regular oral formestane. But it just came off as if it was towards formex.

And his claims were made from celc5's log.

I know you have tried regular oral form thebigt, but that is not what formex is.

You are glad transdermal formestane is back. Cool. But seriously man...there's no reason to say no company can match transdermal formestane when you haven't even used it and the product has been out for 2 weeks. Agreed?

That's all I am trying to say here.
agreed. i admit to being excited about the return of td formestane because it is by far the most effective i have used. this thread was not intended to be about which is better, and i apologize for that. i believe the more options we have the better. and i appreciate your grownup approach, i am 50 years old and don't need to be scolded.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
anyone know when cels td formestane will be available?

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't understand why you are saying BigT has a motive, he just really likes TD Form. I remember years ago he got me to try e-form after saying he loved it so much. Celc is the same way and I value his view on formestane.

Loco187

Loco187

Awards
People are to self absorbed Chef. A thread talking about the release of a new CEL product T likes turns into a pissing campaign because another company's name was posted in it.

You'd have to try to make the OPs first post negative. It's painfully obvious he wasn't thrashing anyones company when he said CEL was making eForm and mentioned IBE for one sentence. People need to get over themselves seriously. The focus of the thread was the Form. Not IBE's oral version. he IBE reps are doing nothing but making their company look bad in this thread.

Spare me....

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
People are to self absorbed Chef. A thread talking about the release of a new CEL product T likes turns into a pissing campaign because another company's name was posted in it.

You'd have to try to make the OPs first post negative. It's painfully obvious he wasn't thrashing anyones company when he said CEL was making eForm and mentioned IBE for one sentence. People need to get over themselves seriously. The focus of the thread was the Form. Not IBE's oral version. he IBE reps are doing nothing but making their company look bad in this thread.

Spare me....
*Yawns as I unsub...

Enjoy.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I am kind of torn as I have great respect for both parties. I am glad I have options though and I guess my mind is not made up. Yes 2 weeks is probably too soon to judge which is better.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Well I am kind of torn as I have great respect for both parties. I am glad I have options though and I guess my mind is not made up. Yes 2 weeks is probably too soon to judge which is better.
Agreed ! Thank you DreamWeaver. I say let each of the log's pan out throughout their entire run and see what their final verdicts are then.

Formex is now at the planet so now is everyone's shot to run a cycle of it and see how you like it :)

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/ibe/formex-60-caps.html

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys....you need to make up :3some:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
neoborn's formestane/e-form thread is 649 posts and 29,000 views. it is in the articles section. i suggest anyone who is interested in td form take a look. start at the beginning though- it is 22 pages long. btw you will notice that the 'immediate' formestane rush is common and not just something i made up.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'll be stacking both oral and transdermal. Make sure the estrogen has no where to hide! :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be stacking both oral and transdermal. Make sure the estrogen has no where to hide! :D
I use formestane as a staple and dose 100 mg td 3 days a week. I think people my age benefit greatly from this type of protocol.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Woah, looks like im a bit late for the Formestane party! lol

Didn't realise CEL had brought out some TD Form, Respect and much love to CEL for their effort in bringing back an old friend. I sure hope we can get some soon in the UK, that would be awesome!

Wondering when to run my next Form cycle, i've only got like 3 bottles of eForm sitting on my pc desk infront of me lol. Is the CEL TD Form supposed to be any better than eForm's or just about the same?

Wouldn't mind snagging a bottle in 2-3 months time when i've got more spare cash.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Woah, looks like im a bit late for the Formestane party! lol

Didn't realise CEL had brought out some TD Form, Respect and much love to CEL for their effort in bringing back an old friend. I sure hope we can get some soon in the UK, that would be awesome!

Wondering when to run my next Form cycle, i've only got like 3 bottles of eForm sitting on my pc desk infront of me lol. Is the CEL TD Form supposed to be any better than eForm's or just about the same?

Wouldn't mind snagging a bottle in 2-3 months time when i've got more spare cash.
the pump sprayer is much better and it is more of a lotion and much easier on the skin. plus the odor is reduced. it still has a e-form smell but not nearly as noticeable. other than that it seems to be identical.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
ive got some DTH im saving to run with this! haha.