Bicep circuit
Abs/cardio
Friday- legs
Squat
Straight leg dead lift
Leg press
Leg curls / leg extensions
Abs /cardio

i dont list all sets becaue i am constantly chaning my sets up every couple weeks.... i take fish oil. gold whey standard protein,multi vitamin, no explode, glutamine, creatine mono, i am not into test boosters or pro hormones jsut because i cant trust them 100 percent just me..but id like any tips people have about supps or workout...thanks

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
no deads? way too much delt workouts (3 heads only), and only one tricep exercise (3 heads). also, i would sub decline bench for chest dips, but that's just me.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
i also will do dips often just not listed becaue i do them alot anyways...and 3 heads?? wat the hell is that haha

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
i also will do dips often just not listed becaue i do them alot anyways...and 3 heads?? wat the hell is that haha
There are three heads of your shoulders...
Anterior, posterior, medial

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
as there are three heads to the triceps throw some weighted dips and some skull crushers in there to really work those tri's they are the main mass muscle of the arm if you want big arms hit triceps hard!

at1010

Awards
  • Established
oo thanks guys i knew that i just never really hear them refered to in an specific way...and where it says tri or bis up on my list i do several bi and tri excersise such as skull crushers dips, kickbacks, push down v and wide bar....so i do mix it up thanks

ddb08001

ddb08001

Awards
i would also add, to try benching off of the smith machine, it works your smaller muscles in your chest as well, because it is your body keeping the bar steady and not the machine. try regular bench press or even dumbbell pressing. or switch between those and smith press on lifting days.. just a thought

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
basically, you only need one exercise per part of the muscle. so front delts would get one exercise, mid delts another, and rear delts the last. but one workout for the tricep won't hit the other 2 heads. in essence, your delt workout is too much, and your tricep exercise is too little.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks for the tips guys and i do mix up my benching every couple weeks between the smith and db or just free weight