Prime, then The One?

rush808

rush808

Awards
So I'm finishing up using USP Prime and am intrested in starting The One.
I know Prime isn't a PH, so would it be okay to start off using T.O. a week or 2 after my Prime bottle is up?

ward0351

ward0351

Awards
I was wandering the same thing after a month of MFX and HD2, I don't see why there would be a problem. How long was your prime cycle?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So I'm finishing up using USP Prime and am intrested in starting The One.
I know Prime isn't a PH, so would it be okay to start off using T.O. a week or 2 after my Prime bottle is up?
I know very little about "The ONE" in particular, however, a PRIME then Pro-Hormone/Steroid cycle is fine. No need for a break between products. Many actually use PRIME during their PCT.

I would recommend running your "The ONE" cycle, then running PRIME with your PCT to continue gaining strength and size.

Best of luck!

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Ya you can take the one right after and as boro said prime is great during pct for keeping those gains and also sometimes gaining more.

ward0351

ward0351

Awards
I like boro's idea, Prime or MFX with PCT after TO does sound like a good idea, and an awesome way to extend/retain gains. I've taken MFX and HD2 with PCT after superdrol before and I kept all strength gains, and managed to lose fat.