Leviathan Reloaded vs. Slim Xtreme?

noobkiller

Awards
Trying to decide b/w these two for an added boost during the last month of my cut. I've tried a Leviathan sample two or three years ago, but have no memory of it and have been reading lots of great reviews about it. I tried a sample of SX last week and loved it. Anyone with experience with these two want to offer their thoughts/advice?

Thanks!

Background: Have been dieting for 2 months with STRICT diet and HIIT cardio. I've gone from 238 to 224 in that time and have one month left. Things are looking great and I just want a good fat burner to help kick it into overdrive. I used CL Reduction last month and liked it but want something different this time around.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I loved LR, but SX is getting great reviews, too. I haven't tried SX, so I can't comment. I don't think you could go wrong with either product.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would recommend SX over LR. It is much cleaner feeling to me. LR felt like anxiety in a bottle. one capsule was almost too much. SX will kill your appetite and give you all the energy you need.

noobkiller

Awards
Did you guys notice any of the testosterone effects of LR?

noobkiller

Awards
thanks for the input thus far. bump for any more advice - I'd like to place an order before I leave work today.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, there were no noticeable test-boosting effects from the LR that I remember. Still a great product, though.

Biceps

Board Sponsor
Awards
I loved LR, but SX is getting great reviews, too. I haven't tried SX, so I can't comment. I don't think you could go wrong with either product.
Head to PowerofSX.com and sign up for a free sample :)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used both products, 1 bottle of each thus far, and must say that...stripping away as much bias as I can here... SX has it hands down. The two are very very different products, but may end with similar-style results. Since they really can't be compared in terms of both what they do in you and how they do it, it's not fair to make an outright comparison. However, from personal experience and successes thus far, SX has it for me hands down. The reviews are nothing but stellar. And honestly, you've got nothing to lose by trying it! :D

Biceps

Board Sponsor
Awards
Trying to decide b/w these two for an added boost during the last month of my cut. I've tried a Leviathan sample two or three years ago, but have no memory of it and have been reading lots of great reviews about it. I tried a sample of SX last week and loved it. Anyone with experience with these two want to offer their thoughts/advice?

Thanks!

Background: Have been dieting for 2 months with STRICT diet and HIIT cardio. I've gone from 238 to 224 in that time and have one month left. Things are looking great and I just want a good fat burner to help kick it into overdrive. I used CL Reduction last month and liked it but want something different this time around.
First off, congrats your weight loss! That's fantastic. 2 solid months of strict dieting and HIIT cardio is tough to stay dedicated and regimented to. Huge props. Here's my thoughts though. You tried SX and loved it. The decision seems pretty simple to me :beerchug: