VPX Clenbutrx: What do you guys think?

TZachM420

TZachM420

Awards
I was looking for an ECA stack when I happened upon VPX Clenbutrx in my email. Considering how similar the name is to clenbuterol, I was immediately annoyed by VPX's marketing tactics. After reading the email, I was under the impression that the stuff was just a liquid ECA supp so I bought some. When it came in, it was actually VPX Clenbutrx "hardcore", and I was angry to read that it didn't have the E or the A, but just the C. I thought, "I paid thirty bucks for this BS, might as well give it a shot", so I took a 3 mL of the 5 mL maximum recommended dosage.
Now I've run ECA for years, and even a couple actual clenbuterol cycles in the past, so I'm not a newbie to stims. I have to admit, this stuff got me wired and I felt a lot of heat throughout my body. A little anxiety, but I get that with ECA too. I have been using about 8 to 10 mL daily for the last 9 days, eating roughly 1800 calories a day, lifting lightly and riding my bike daily. It seems like this stuff is working. I'm down 8 pounds, from 242 to 234. I'm sure some of it is water weight, but this stuff doesn't seem to be as much of a diuretic as normal ECA or other otc fat burners. I guess I'm trying to say that despite my initial skepticism and even dissapointment, I really like this stuff. What do you guys think (if you tried it) ? If you tried it and found something better, please by all means let me know what's up.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
this stuff ROCKS. makes cardio much easier for me. i only use like 3-3.5 cc's too. (full dose is 5) i end up having ot slow down on the treadmill, my heartrate gets way the hell up there. highly recommended. (& no, i have no affiliation with any supp. company.)

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
any body tried the original and this one???? i loved the original one....id like to see some comparisons from people who used both before i buy it though....

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
I am curious, but I will let others be the guinea's first. I hope it works, seems it would be ok. I had mediocre results with their Meltdown.

billybob12345

billybob12345

Awards
I am curious, but I will let others be the guinea's first. I hope it works, seems it would be ok. I had mediocre results with their Meltdown.
Everything I have read so far has been extremely positive. I definitely want to try this product soon.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i broke down today and got some...what the hell it was only thirty bucks....good energy, but so far this is the best appetite suppressant ive used since the original venom.....i took 3ml this morning, the recomended dose being 5 ml twice a day....im having to force myself to drink shakes let alone actually eat....very good app. suppresant....but not very similar to the old version....

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
read the labels! it's a pretty decent formula,

MuscleMind

Awards
I was going to do ECA, but i remember how good this product was before it got banned. Thinking of trying the new one + ephedrine...