AI or SERM to decrease estradoil???

J Brawlic

Awards
Ok..I have high estradoil 50 (supposed to be less than 30; 15 is optimnal) ...my test is lower tyhan usual 650(used to to be 737)...Im 22 and ran provirn alone...

i wan to improve my hormonal prrofile before I run a test cycle this summer so should I use an AI or SERM im my case??

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
An AI would be what you want. Aromatase converts testosterone to estradiol, so that explains why you would want an AI, not a SERM.

But you should consult with your doctor. If your going to run a cycle this summer, your just digging yourself deeper into the rabbit hole of hormonal games (I coin the phrase.)

J Brawlic

Awards
bump

Nolvadex(serm drug)

or

Nolvadex XT (ADT) ai

RavensFan2k3

Awards
the three best AIs out I think are Novedex XT, 6-OXO, and Reversitol

Also the SERM is Nolvedex and the AI is Novedex XT.

J Brawlic

Awards
if my blood dont improbe come mid may then i wont go on test this summer

Sion

Sion

Awards
for reducing estrogen i think an AI is a better choice.Nolva doesn´t reduce your levels of estradiol

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Choose an ai. Something like formex or hyperdrol x2 would be good

Posted from my mobile device.

J Brawlic

Awards
Im using REVERSITOL and if is doesnt loweing my estro when i get blood in a month now then im ordering aridex or aromasin

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It should lower it man dose at least 2 caps

J Brawlic

Awards
It should lower it man dose at least 2 caps

Im dosing it like this: weeks 1-3 @3 caps.day
weeks 4-5 @2caps/day
weekk 6 @ 1 cap/day

then should i get blood work right after or wait a week or two???

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
will his e2 stay down after completing the AI or would it go back up.??

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
On steriodal ais it will return to normal in about 3 days. If it comes back high it may be a metabolism problem

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bodyfat is around 10 percent. i have a six pack and diet and run all the time. I take proscar which can cause elevated e2 i have heard. What do you people think about taking DIM for estrogen metabolism? Would that work? I could have had bogus letro that didnt bring it down but also taking proscar with it might have kept it elevated even though. I think the hot flashes are due to fluctuating estrogen levels? Does this sound good....try AI and see if that helps and if not take DIM? Or what do you people think?