Legit, Honest Question

T

TrynaImprove

Awards
After i complete a stack which is meant to do w/e, i know i am suppsoed to take a break from the supps i took so that my body will not get used it them, but does that mean that i could not/should not take other supps that are also meant to help do the same things?! For example, if i was to take the asteroid stack, after i complete it, should i wait before i take something like Mass FX and Hyperdrol X2 and RPM and Drive?! if so, how long?!

P

poptopop77

Awards
a good rule of thumb is "time on = time off." You want your body to get back to its natural state before putting new substances into it.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nah, you'd be fine switching up like that. No need to wait. The idea behind cycling is more for specific ingredients - creatine monohydrate or forskolin for example, or specific products. As long as the products are not practically identical (say going from NOxplode to NOshotgun or something similar) you'll do fine.

T

TrynaImprove

Awards
well how long should i wait if i should at all

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
dont think you need to wait at all really with products like that, you only need time off when youre talking about steroids/pro-hormones etc. You should be fine going from one to the other with what youve listed as its all natural.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For stims, a 2-4 week break every couple of months is a good idea to maintain sensitivity. For other supps, a two week break should be sufficient; except of course for phs and other hormones as mentioned already.

T

TrynaImprove

Awards
ok thanks you guys. I plan to do the asteroid stack but with jack3d, recreate, cissus, zmk, anabolic edge, and anabolic xtreme and run the 69 protocol for 12 weeks then go into the ax stack (Mass FX & Hyperdrol x2) w/ some igf-2 or somnidren gh. Maybe i should add in DTHC do DT10?! I needa decide what pre and intra work out thing to take with this 2nd stack tho. It may be either one of or two outta the following: xtend, JP8, Green Mag, Purple Wraath, Ragnarok, or White Flood.

Also, I got a question about some other products but its hard to explain. Someone please PM me. I need help. Please and thanks.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks you guys. I plan to do the asteroid stack but with jack3d, recreate, cissus, zmk, anabolic edge, and anabolic xtreme and run the 69 protocol for 12 weeks then go into the ax stack (Mass FX & Hyperdrol x2) w/ some igf-2 or somnidren gh. Maybe i should add in DTHC do DT10?! I needa decide what pre and intra work out thing to take with this 2nd stack tho. It may be either one of or two outta the following: xtend, JP8, Green Mag, Purple Wraath, Ragnarok, or White Flood.

Also, I got a question about some other products but its hard to explain. Someone please PM me. I need help. Please and thanks.
you are WAY over doing man. As I have told you many times as well as others... do not rely as much on the supplements you will be let down. SUpplements are meant to support what you already have built up in terms of a solid foundation of training and dieting.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
seems like you are relying on sups to help you out too much. honestly, working out is 30%, eating is 30%, sleep is 25% and sups are 5%...... dont waste your money if you dont got the other areas down packed!!!!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
For stims, a 2-4 week break every couple of months is a good idea to maintain sensitivity. For other supps, a two week break should be sufficient; except of course for phs and other hormones as mentioned already.
but since he is boosting testosterone with a natty test booster, shouldnt he still need a break??????? Considering that if his test levels were elevated with assistance for too long, that after he got off the test boosters that his hormonal system would be worn out and go below baseline? So shouldnt he still need a month break here and there to prevent this? even if the ingredients are different...?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
but since he is boosting testosterone with a natty test booster, shouldnt he still need a break??????? Considering that if his test levels were elevated with assistance for too long, that after he got off the test boosters that his hormonal system would be worn out and go below baseline? So shouldnt he still need a month break here and there to prevent this? even if the ingredients are different...?
Yes, a month break for T boosters would be beneficial. His T levels shouldn't drop below normal after coming off them, even after a long run; he would just lose sensitivity to the ingredients in the T booster and they would produce less of an effect - meaning that his T levels would be little different whether on a natty booster or off.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
thanks for clearing that up for me buddy

D

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
cissus, hes hoping he'll get tendons from sloppy DB curls