Spawn: I'm looking for an educated answer for this:

D

daleden

Awards
I heard of all the good things about it, so i start a cycle 2-1/2 weeks ago, i am pulsing it MWF and Sunday night at 11pm because i workout at 5:30 am, so in essence i have taken it 3 times each of those days, i am on my cycle support, and liver support on off days, I know you could go a little longer than 4 weeks by Dr. D guideline, well, i started at 198, my max bench 385, i just happen to jump on scale 15 minutes ago, i am up to 210 and i hit 420 on bench on friday, again, i heard it works well, but come on, 12 pounds in less than 3 weeks, and for sure all core movement have went up, but i have not change anything else in diet but added two protien shakes and water and my bodyfat has went 2%, is there a way to explain the super rapid weigh gain? i have been stuck under 200 for a long time now, i'll take any logical reasoning

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
probably holding water. i think spawn has phera in it, as a result the water retention. also this belongs in the anabolic forum, this has nothing to do with supplements.

*edit* nevermind, no phera =P

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Well this isn't the roids section, but I'd say glycogen spillover since Tren and Epi don't aromatize or retent really.

D

daleden

Awards
thanks im new to this whole forum thing

probably holding water. i think spawn has phera in it, as a result th
e water retention. also this belongs in the anabolic forum, this has nothing to do with supplements.
sorry it took me an hour to figure out how to post , so i will go to anabloic form, is it a way to cancel this one out?

D

doyoudo911

Awards
I heard of all the good things about it, so i start a cycle 2-1/2 weeks ago, i am pulsing it MWF and Sunday night at 11pm because i workout at 5:30 am, so in essence i have taken it 3 times each of those days, i am on my cycle support, and liver support on off days, I know you could go a little longer than 4 weeks by Dr. D guideline, well, i started at 198, my max bench 385, i just happen to jump on scale 15 minutes ago, i am up to 210 and i hit 420 on bench on friday, again, i heard it works well, but come on, 12 pounds in less than 3 weeks, and for sure all core movement have went up, but i have not change anything else in diet but added two protien shakes and water and my bodyfat has went 2%, is there a way to explain the super rapid weigh gain? i have been stuck under 200 for a long time now, i'll take any logical reasoning
first off, how did you not change anything in your diet?!?!?! When i saw on spawn about a year ago, my hunger went THRU the roof, my intake doubled if not trippled. Also, its probably a lot of water weight (from what people told me about my gains)

probably holding water. i think spawn has phera in it, as a result the water retention. also this belongs in the anabolic forum, this has nothing to do with supplements.
also spawn is a stack of 19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3b,17b-dione (tren), 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol (esp)

D

doyoudo911

Awards
lol sorry ryaroberts, i was typing and didnt realize the edit lol

D

daleden

Awards
thanks

first off, how did you not change anything in your diet?!?!?! When i saw on spawn about a year ago, my hunger went THRU the roof, my intake doubled if not trippled. Also, its probably a lot of water weight (from what people told me about my gains)

also spawn is a stack of 19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3b,17b-dione (tren), 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol (esp)
I thought that its a dry supplement, and you are right, i have been hungry but i dont think that i added 2000 plur more calories a day, and if it is water, and its holding in the mucsle, then its doing it job, my skin is paper thin, no water visble in major muscle area, just aroung middle, and i have 4 more weeks before i even try to stat to lean out

D

doyoudo911

Awards
I thought that its a dry supplement, and you are right, i have been hungry but i dont think that i added 2000 plur more calories a day, and if it is water, and its holding in the mucsle, then its doing it job, my skin is paper thin, no water visble in major muscle area, just aroung middle, and i have 4 more weeks before i even try to stat to lean out
that is correct both Epithios and Tren are dry, but after my gains my muscle was not rock solid :/ idk if thats the same for you? Also, back when I took it everyone said that my 20lbs gained was water mass :/

but technically they are dry so who knows lol

J

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
its just supersaturation of glycogen... it happens on all ph's...

D

daleden

Awards
so water mass, does this mean that its in my muscle and the water is stay in there making it fuller, because there isnt any water under my skin really, and i know im stronger like and ox

J

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
no its not water... its glycogen... two very different things... simplest terms its ur muscles soaking up all the carbs u eat causing a dramatic increase in strength and endurance and of course size...

D

daleden

Awards
hey cool, that sounds good, do you keep most of it after you pct?

J

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
No most likely u will lose all ur water/"overloaded" glycogen stores... which is why i hate using ph's to bulk...

D

doyoudo911

Awards
well i put on 20 and kept 15 of it so its possible

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards
Its a blend of epi and tren, not phera, but epi stacks with phera greatly because its a testoserone based ph/designer. Epi doesn't aromatize, but tren can convert into prolactin because its a progestin based ph. Which can cause water retention or bloat, but you will get great glycogen retention, which will account for a lot of weight gain. I've known people who have gotten gyno from spawn, and its obviously the tren that caused it, but only in the higher doses.