how do i get ahold of nolva or clomid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hothandsnc

Awards
i dont plan on running my first ph cycle for a few months. i have done some searching but i cant realy figure out how to get ahold of clomid or nolva.

ejg700

ejg700

Awards
It's against the board rules to post sources, but I assure you it's extremely easy to find for, "research," purposes. GOOOOOOOOOOGLE is your friend:)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
in before the lock!

delete this thread before you get an infraction and read the board rules!!!!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
wow, you're gonna run ph cycle for a few months and you've done some research?

hothandsnc

Awards
i do know what im talking about i meant to say im going to run my first ph cycle in a few months not for a few months and is the "research" nolva safe to use?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i do know what im talking about i meant to say im going to run my first ph cycle in a few months not for a few months and is the "research" nolva safe to use?
The "research" stuff is fine. Usually the same place you get gear you can get PCT. I'll tell you the PCT is key. Don't skimp - get both Nolva and Clomid and Primordial Performance's testosterone recover with those two should be good for PCT. That's what I used last time and I kept all my gains and didn't lose libido or anything like that.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
The "research" stuff is fine. Usually the same place you get gear you can get PCT. I'll tell you the PCT is key. Don't skimp - get both Nolva and Clomid and Primordial Performance's testosterone recover with those two should be good for PCT. That's what I used last time and I kept all my gains and didn't lose libido or anything like that.
nolva and clomid seems to be quite the overkill for a PH.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
depends on what the ph is, barely any phs exist anymore most products are actual steroids that are very /suppressive so not really overkill. For sources maybe try

www.dea.gov

www.fda.gov maybe they can help you

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
what do you mean by overkill
i mean one or the other would be plenty. if u ran say a cycle of epistane doesn't seem necessary to buy both clomid and nolva. u could get away with an OTC pct if u really wanted to

Status
Not open for further replies.