Comparisons

ddb08001

ddb08001

Awards
I have posted a few questions in the last two days and everyone has been a great help.

I got one more thing to look at.
I have been doing alot of research and have been comparing many products.

Are there any comparisons made by universal/animal that compare to white blood(controlled labs) or nitrix(bsn)??

And are there any comparisons made my Universal/animal that compare to blue gene(controlled labs)??

Thanks guys,

ddb

Jda777

Jda777

Banned
Awards
I tried walmart NOS SUPER PUMP today. Just because I moved to a non-NO2 preworkout drink. $10 - It will do the same thing as any other supplement with AAKG. Don't believe me? Buy any brand you want, then buy the walmart crap and tell me if you notice a difference......

ddb08001

ddb08001

Awards
thats cheap as hell... great idea, ill have to see whats up with that and see if they have it near me.

still if anyone knows those comparisons i would like to keep up the search.

thanks

ddb

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
White Flood by controlled labs gives me solid energy and focus animal pump by animal didnt do much for me at all in sample but i hear it gets better later on as for BSN Nitrix i never tried it too be honest.

From what i hear the best pre workout is Jack3d if thats what your looking for.

As for test products like blue gene i have no clue.

allstar504448

allstar504448

Awards
White Flood by controlled labs gives me solid energy and focus animal pump by animal didnt do much for me at all in sample but i hear it gets better later on as for BSN Nitrix i never tried it too be honest.

From what i hear the best pre workout is Jack3d if thats what your looking for.

As for test products like blue gene i have no clue.
blue up is a test booster
blue gene is non-stim pre wo
<3

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
How old are you, just curious?

I'm not too sure about other companies products, but I can say that Blue GENE is pretty unique. It is an all-natural 'anabolic amplifier' for lack of a better term, that is geared towards the older crowd (say 21 and up) but it is safe for 18+ (it will just work better if your older.) It regulates and optimizes hormone levels (testosterone), while decreasing cortisol, increasing oxygen and a myriad of other things. It also provides 'pumps' such as a NO product would.

If you could tell us a little bit more about yourself, such as age, training experience and other supplements... I'd be able to steer you in the right direction. Feel free to PM me as well.

ddb08001

ddb08001

Awards
Im 22, 5'7 193, a good stature, pretty big for my height. I have been training for a long time, probably 5 years on and off.

just looking to get a little bigger and more definition

thanks

ddb

ps. i also eat a good amount

allstar504448

allstar504448

Awards
do you think something like blue gene is better then white blood or nitrix then,

i dont no much about blue gene
depends what you are looking for.
there are sponsored logs for blue gene, many of which claim the product helps with endurance (and with it cutting properties) but not as much for strength.
so if you are trying to get some new cuts do it
but check out some logs