All the Whey or ON Whey..?

Cappy

Awards
Okay guys. I've been using ON Whey/Casein forever and was on Nutra the other day and noticed that All The Whey appears to be pretty popular. I was comparing the labels and it looks like All The Whey is better in terms of labels...

However, I wanted to get the opinions of the AM forum...

So, what's your take. Should I stop using ON Whey and change to All The Whey..? Or... Do you have a better recommendation...

I realize for the most part Whey is Whey but, I take my staples seriously... So...

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
ATW. Better ingredient profile, better prices. Winner, hands down.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
As a long time user of ON, I would go with ATW. I've recently switched brands and I couldn't be happier. My stomach also thanks me every time I make a shake.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ATW without a doubt. Better profile and better taste

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
That made me laugh.
Its so true. I've been using ON for a long time, and always had stomach issues after consuming the shake. I never thought to much of it because I generally have stomach issues, but they would be exacerbated after the shake. I picked up a container of ATW whey and switched my casein to Miceller Matrix. No more obnoxious stomach issues.

Cinn

Cinn

Awards
ATW cinnamon bun or possibly cupcake batter will rock your world. True protein is another good option if you're wanting to customize your mix.

Cappy

Awards
Awesome..! You guys have totally sold me..! Should I switch my Casein too..? Any recs on that...

Oh, what's the Cupcake batter..? Is it chocolate..?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome..! You guys have totally sold me..! Should I switch my Casein too..? Any recs on that...

Oh, what's the Cupcake batter..? Is it chocolate..?
Cupcake Batter (CCB) is sort of like cupcake; or a very sweet vanilla. I went through tubs Cinnamon Bun , but Peanutbutter Cup has knocked it off my #1 spot. This stuff is delicious. ATW > ON anyday.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Any idea when the Whey Protein Blend flavors will be restocked?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
In the long run, all protein is going to provide the same results when your talking of your basic whey blend. The only real thing I consider when buying my staple whey is price, flavor, and shipping. Sometimes when you find a flavor you just need to have, flavor can outweigh all other options. ATW is a good choice, but order through NP, not through ATW as their shipping stinks and you can wait a good month to recieve you order. Dymatize Elite has had a big drop in price lately and their protein tastes amazing and is more isolate. In the end you will not see any miraculous change in results, so it doesn't matter.

Sinon

Sinon

Awards
Never tried atw, on has always been good to me. Made me curious now.. Lol

Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.7; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I have been with ON, but im DYING FOR PB CUP ATW!!!!!!!!!!