Has anyone used RPM on a cut?

Joshua86

Awards
  • Established
Just curious to see if anyone has used Applied Nutriceutical's RPM on a cut before and what your experiences with it were. I've tried the free sample pack of RPM a couple months ago and was pretty much sold on it. I'm pretty excited to see how it benefits me while I'm trying to shed this last little bit of fat.

Thanks in advance for any comments!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Yeah RPM is a good stim and had some fat loss to it when I used it. The only problem was that after a few weeks I grew tolerant of it and it didn't have the same kick anymore.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just curious to see if anyone has used Applied Nutriceutical's RPM on a cut before and what your experiences with it were. I've tried the free sample pack of RPM a couple months ago and was pretty much sold on it. I'm pretty excited to see how it benefits me while I'm trying to shed this last little bit of fat.

Thanks in advance for any comments!
Yes, I have. But I was also using Drive, NeoVar Recomped, IGF-2, Lipotrophin-PM, Lean Xtreme, and Hot-Rox Extreme (so it would be hard to pinpoint what results came from what). Stand alone for a cut RPM will be good in providing energy. As long as your diet is manipulated for fat loss then RPM will be a good supplement to use on a cut. I would highly recommend stacking it with Drive for better results though, since it is a definition/performance stack.