A supplement to compliment...........

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Im looking for suggestions for a supplement to compliment HYPERDROL X2 other than MASS FX.
Anyone used anything other than AX Mass fx with decent results?

poptopop77

Awards
Take a look at DTH, Prime, RPM + Drive, Anabolic Edge, and possibly the new Glycobol that just came out.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
u could try a low dose of DHEA (200mgs)... with the addition of an AI (Hypedrolx2, 6-Bromo)... it might make for an interesting 8 week "prohormone" cycle... i remember someone stacked DHEA and ATD for 4 weeks with significant fatloss and recomp effects... Or just try some bulk divanil (2-3grams ED)...

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All good suggestions thus far. Have you run HX2 solo? That's another option. No need to get crazy finding something to stack if you really don't need to. Some things are best experienced solo.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
All good suggestions thus far. Have you run HX2 solo? That's another option. No need to get crazy finding something to stack if you really don't need to. Some things are best experienced solo.
Good point big T

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
hx2 has 6-bromo in it, correct? DTH would be my suggestion.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, it does, as the main ingredient. DTH would work, along with many others. :)

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
thanks for your suggestions-gives me plenty to go at -again thanks

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some sweet choices for sure... man there is so many good supps now.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, I'll be the putz who asks it...

So, why not MassFX?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I'll be the putz who asks it...

So, why not MassFX?
I know i have plenty of free test as my SHBG is on the lowish side -a blood test confirmed that,The Divanil might not be beneficial in lowering it further and i dont feel its necessary to do that...Also imo i think the 6 bromo is enough for tackling estrogen and i notice white button mushroom is in mass fx so it may lower estrogen too far. At the moment everything is working in the trouser dept and dont want to upset that. Lowering estrogen further might do that.

Just my thoughts .

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Prime for sure!! Should be a sick stack for some great strength gains.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know i have plenty of free test as my SHBG is on the lowish side -a blood test confirmed that,The Divanil might not be beneficial in lowering it further and i dont feel its necessary to do that...Also imo i think the 6 bromo is enough for tackling estrogen and i notice white button mushroom is in mass fx so it may lower estrogen too far. At the moment everything is working in the trouser dept and dont want to upset that. Lowering estrogen further might do that.

Just my thoughts .
I see where you're coming from. Your concerns about loss of libido due to low estrogen is actually not that common with 6-bromo based AIs. Things with ATD can often have that affect, but unless you already have low estro- levels, I'd say you have absolutely nothing to fear. The WBM in MFX is dosed to keep estrogen increases at bay when the free test levels rise. It's enough to ward off any potential gyno flare-ups, but again, if you don't have it, you don't have to worry about it. I've recommend MassFX for many who have low test levels, and folks of all ages. IMHO, it can benefit literally anyone over 18 and 6' above ground (as long as they have nutz, or course :nutkick:). It's up to you whether or not you want to try it, but I do honestly believe it's still a very viable option for you. Just my 2 cents for what they're worth. You still have my wellwishes in a great cycle! :cheers:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What would you think of throwing Dermacrine into the mix with the 6-bromo. Little test boost??

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I see where you're coming from. Your concerns about loss of libido due to low estrogen is actually not that common with 6-bromo based AIs. Things with ATD can often have that affect, but unless you already have low estro- levels, I'd say you have absolutely nothing to fear. The WBM in MFX is dosed to keep estrogen increases at bay when the free test levels rise. It's enough to ward off any potential gyno flare-ups, but again, if you don't have it, you don't have to worry about it. I've recommend MassFX for many who have low test levels, and folks of all ages. IMHO, it can benefit literally anyone over 18 and 6' above ground (as long as they have nutz, or course :nutkick:). It's up to you whether or not you want to try it, but I do honestly believe it's still a very viable option for you. Just my 2 cents for what they're worth. You still have my wellwishes in a great cycle! :cheers:
you set me off thinking now.......................

one thing i am going to do which will work on a completely different pathway and that is use a repartitioning agent such as neovar-attack from 2 sides!