A supplement to compliment...........

  1. Registered User
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Answers
    0

    A supplement to compliment...........


    Im looking for suggestions for a supplement to compliment HYPERDROL X2 other than MASS FX.
    Anyone used anything other than AX Mass fx with decent results?

  2. Registered User
    poptopop77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    72
    Answers
    0


    Take a look at DTH, Prime, RPM + Drive, Anabolic Edge, and possibly the new Glycobol that just came out.
  3. Registered User
    JaredGalloway's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,016
    Answers
    0


    u could try a low dose of DHEA (200mgs)... with the addition of an AI (Hypedrolx2, 6-Bromo)... it might make for an interesting 8 week "prohormone" cycle... i remember someone stacked DHEA and ATD for 4 weeks with significant fatloss and recomp effects... Or just try some bulk divanil (2-3grams ED)...
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Answers
    0


    Blue UP
    Powerfull
    DTH
  5. Registered User
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,062
    Answers
    0


    Prime, Drive, X-factor...
  6. Registered User
    T-AD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,052
    Answers
    0


    All good suggestions thus far. Have you run HX2 solo? That's another option. No need to get crazy finding something to stack if you really don't need to. Some things are best experienced solo.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
  7. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    All good suggestions thus far. Have you run HX2 solo? That's another option. No need to get crazy finding something to stack if you really don't need to. Some things are best experienced solo.
    Good point big T
  8. Registered User
    Gator Alum 03's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    454
    Answers
    0


    hx2 has 6-bromo in it, correct? DTH would be my suggestion.
  9. Registered User
    T-AD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,052
    Answers
    0


    Yes, it does, as the main ingredient. DTH would work, along with many others.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
  10. Registered User
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Answers
    0


    thanks for your suggestions-gives me plenty to go at -again thanks
  11. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,404
    Answers
    0


    Some sweet choices for sure... man there is so many good supps now.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  12. Registered User
    T-AD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,052
    Answers
    0


    Ok, I'll be the putz who asks it...

    So, why not MassFX?
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
  13. Registered User
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    Ok, I'll be the putz who asks it...

    So, why not MassFX?
    I know i have plenty of free test as my SHBG is on the lowish side -a blood test confirmed that,The Divanil might not be beneficial in lowering it further and i dont feel its necessary to do that...Also imo i think the 6 bromo is enough for tackling estrogen and i notice white button mushroom is in mass fx so it may lower estrogen too far. At the moment everything is working in the trouser dept and dont want to upset that. Lowering estrogen further might do that.

    Just my thoughts .
  14. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    dexterium's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    27
    Posts
    583
    Answers
    0


    Prime for sure!! Should be a sick stack for some great strength gains.
  15. Registered User
    T-AD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,052
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    I know i have plenty of free test as my SHBG is on the lowish side -a blood test confirmed that,The Divanil might not be beneficial in lowering it further and i dont feel its necessary to do that...Also imo i think the 6 bromo is enough for tackling estrogen and i notice white button mushroom is in mass fx so it may lower estrogen too far. At the moment everything is working in the trouser dept and dont want to upset that. Lowering estrogen further might do that.

    Just my thoughts .
    I see where you're coming from. Your concerns about loss of libido due to low estrogen is actually not that common with 6-bromo based AIs. Things with ATD can often have that affect, but unless you already have low estro- levels, I'd say you have absolutely nothing to fear. The WBM in MFX is dosed to keep estrogen increases at bay when the free test levels rise. It's enough to ward off any potential gyno flare-ups, but again, if you don't have it, you don't have to worry about it. I've recommend MassFX for many who have low test levels, and folks of all ages. IMHO, it can benefit literally anyone over 18 and 6' above ground (as long as they have nutz, or course ). It's up to you whether or not you want to try it, but I do honestly believe it's still a very viable option for you. Just my 2 cents for what they're worth. You still have my wellwishes in a great cycle!
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
  16. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,701
    Answers
    0


    What would you think of throwing Dermacrine into the mix with the 6-bromo. Little test boost??
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  17. Registered User
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    I see where you're coming from. Your concerns about loss of libido due to low estrogen is actually not that common with 6-bromo based AIs. Things with ATD can often have that affect, but unless you already have low estro- levels, I'd say you have absolutely nothing to fear. The WBM in MFX is dosed to keep estrogen increases at bay when the free test levels rise. It's enough to ward off any potential gyno flare-ups, but again, if you don't have it, you don't have to worry about it. I've recommend MassFX for many who have low test levels, and folks of all ages. IMHO, it can benefit literally anyone over 18 and 6' above ground (as long as they have nutz, or course ). It's up to you whether or not you want to try it, but I do honestly believe it's still a very viable option for you. Just my 2 cents for what they're worth. You still have my wellwishes in a great cycle!
    you set me off thinking now.......................

    one thing i am going to do which will work on a completely different pathway and that is use a repartitioning agent such as neovar-attack from 2 sides!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. I got the best compliment ever today!!
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-06-2014, 10:50 PM
  2. Best OTC AI's to compliment a SERM
    By phonefool in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-06-2010, 11:08 PM
  3. People that constantly compliment themselves!!
    By belbs75 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-24-2003, 11:50 AM
  4. heheh... got the best compliment
    By Milo Hobgoblin in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-01-2003, 06:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in