Basic Supplements for overall health
- 04-06-2009, 12:32 AM
- 04-06-2009, 12:34 AM
04-06-2009, 12:42 AM
04-06-2009, 12:43 AM
Look up adaptogens, they are awesome. A little coq-10 plus purifired fish oil is great as well. Acai berry is real good anti-oxidant, combine it with R-ala.
doing my own thang!
04-06-2009, 01:02 AM
04-06-2009, 02:07 AM
04-06-2009, 02:19 AM
04-06-2009, 04:53 PM
04-06-2009, 04:56 PM
Yea I was going to say a change in nutrition and a healthy lifestyle will have a much larger impact that just one supplement. Focus on eating lots of healthy fruits and vegetables, get adequate fiber, vitamins, etc. Reasonable alcohol consumption if that's your thing; also fish oils, perhaps some Green+/Superfoods, etc. Resveratrol might be above your price target, but is interesting. Green Tea Extract is a great choice.
04-09-2009, 03:08 AM
04-09-2009, 04:12 AM
Dont get bogged down too much with supplementation mate.
Keep yourself cardio-healty with a varied and balanced diet, supplement with fish oils and make sure your getting your 369's.
Its all we can do mate and hope we can outrun the bullet a few times before it eventually catches up with us all.
If your really paranoid id consider check ups every 6 months or so, blood work etc, just to take that stress away from your heart of worrying
Similar Forum Threads
- By jumpshot903 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-15-2011, 07:36 PM
- By SHaneA655 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 05-11-2010, 08:24 PM
- By SHaneA655 in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 09-17-2008, 07:16 PM
- By Grifty McGrift in forum Training ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 05-10-2004, 06:30 PM
- By Lifeguard in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 03-05-2003, 03:44 PM