some help

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
Looking for some good supplements to help with some lean gains. i currently finished a Blue gene and stoked cycle and like it alot, just wanna try some diffrent things, diet and the daily staples are in check, doing this toward MMA and Surfing, so im looking for something nt to bulk up but to be more on the ripped side.

5'9
about 20% bf

looking to drop some weight but i dont reall want to use any weight loss supplements.

looking to get some good gains , also name me some good newer stuff thats out.

i want to try Jack3d (havent used any type of stim for about 3 months now)
and a good mono creatine.
i really liked looking at that asteroid stack but thats to much cash for me to spend 400. looking for a cycle that will last me abot 2months.

thanks guys

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
you could try just prime im on it atm like the strength gains but from what i hear on reviews you gain lbm but lose fat havent noticed any yet still in first week but some lose like 1% or more body fat on it although it is rather expensive for a 20 day supply

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
ya i know it looks expensive but i heard good things aout i dont know what to do and, no one seems to help out.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Check out Cre-02 by MST. It will cover your creatine and your endurance needs in one. We actually have someone who is active in tournaments for BJJ running a log on it right now if you go to the logs section!

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For lean gains I would definitely use Anabolic Pump which allows you to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time. Anabolic Pump increases muscle growth by super saturating muscles with glucose and this causes cell volumization which increases protein synthesis. The increased AMPk causes fat loss.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
For lean gains I would definitely use Anabolic Pump which allows you to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time. Anabolic Pump increases muscle growth by super saturating muscles with glucose and this causes cell volumization which increases protein synthesis. The increased AMPk causes fat loss.
Anabolic Pump would be perfect for him.

Also, throw in some Green Tea.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
that cool ive been looking at anabolic pump how much bottle would have to buy to run it for atleast 2 months? and what else would go good with that and the cre-02?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
a solid multi vitamin/mineral, fish oils, and some bcaa's should do ya right!

xjmacx

Awards
Anabolic Pump would be perfect for him.

Also, throw in some Green Tea.
Have you used anabolic pump? I haven't heard of it until today but it seems legit if it does what it says. I'm actually trying to lose fat and maintain muscle. I think this might be good to add if it works.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AP's Neovar is good and decently priced.

gwyatt79

gwyatt79

Awards
Anabolic Pump my friend...prepare to be shredded like lettuce and cabbage!!!

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
went back and forth with irishcannon and he gave me some good ideas here some things he listed for me

jack3d
Anabolic Edge
SLIN/anabolic pump
T911
IBE's X-Force
GlycerGrow
Neovar

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
GlycerGROW provides some crazy pumps!!!
Jacked worked well for me too
White FLOOD is another good option.
And finally Ragnarok deserves a mention

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Have you used anabolic pump? I haven't heard of it until today but it seems legit if it does what it says. I'm actually trying to lose fat and maintain muscle. I think this might be good to add if it works.
Yes, I have used it. I lost bodyfat without even trying. lol I'm more or less on a steady, lean bulk but it cut my fat down when I was taking it.

And a buddy of mine, 19 years old, is using it to get ready for a show. SHREDDED. He's stacking Anabolic Pump, Prime, and Powerfull. He's lovin' it.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
And finally Ragnarok deserves a mention

I would have suggested this myself but since he wanted to focus on lean gains only...I suggested Cre-02 which cuts water weight and bloating while adding strength.

Just trying to stick to what the guy "said" he wants, haha. I appreciate the love though...and I would have suggested Blue Gene had he not just run it, haha

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
so ct what you think would overall e the best stack for me?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
so ct what you think would overall e the best stack for me?
I think that everyone responds to certain products differently, and really (sadly) the only true way to know...is to test some things out. With that being said...there are some things that will help your health/vitality as well as your gains 100% no matter who you are.

solid multi vitamin/mineral (I suggest mvp365/zmk)
solid protein (i suggest allthewhey)
solid fish oils (I personally use spectrum...but everyone has their preference)
bcaa's (there are MANY to choose from)
and if you really want a creatine product that will help you shed water weight and help your strength increases, I 100% back Cre-02.

There are 3 logs being run on Cre-02 right now if you want to check them out.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
i see i want to try the cre-02 but for the price with that compared to neovar i will save more money and get more pills which im looking for at the time to save some cash all i got is like 200 to spend and i have whey already which is dymatize elite.
here is what i kinda had in mind

Jack3d Anabolic pump
Anabolic Edge
Neovar or cre-02
bcaa

Maybe
Glycergrow
IBE's X-Force
Green teaTEA-GCG™ (Green Tea Caps)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
you should do whatever you think is best. For the gains you're looking for, you don't have to spend $200...but you seem pretty steadfast on trying a few of those products you have listed multiple times...so have fun :)

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
you should do whatever you think is best. For the gains you're looking for, you don't have to spend $200...but you seem pretty steadfast on trying a few of those products you have listed multiple times...so have fun :)
well can u help me figure out a stack with some new things and less then 200 for thoose types of gains, i would rather spend the rest of the money towards a treadmill.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
well can u help me figure out a stack with some new things and less then 200 for thoose types of gains, i would rather spend the rest of the money towards a treadmill.
I personally have tried to help you twice now and both times you spit a list of like 12 products back at me, haha. I'm not trying to be a mean guy or anything like that....but it sounds like you have your mind fairly set and you don't really want any help. You'll do great either way...just keep pluggin at the mma and waves.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Multi Vitamin - Now (ADAM)
Fish Oil - NP Bulk
Protein - All The Whey
BCAA - NP Bulk

Anything else you want to add to that is just goodies.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^^^Solid start!! I prefer MST multi-vit MVP.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you tried the zmk+mvp stack? I just ordered the somnidren+zmk. Can't wait to try it out.
I have not done the stack yet because I still am set up with another ZMA. Soon though.