Thoughts on this "Stack" & Plan...

big daddy

Awards
First, as the "new guy" wanted to say great board, just discovered it late last week and had to get signed up. My story quickly, was heavy in the gym and athletics through high school and college, worked in a few gyms, etc. Then hit the "real world", gone more on and off, then went more to off. Now, married a little over a year, and 33 yrs old, decided it was time to kick the lazy and the fat. So first of the year, I jumped back in the gym, got a good 2.5 month base, have lost 4 inches on my waist already, and have seen great strength gains back to old times. I have been doing a whey, ran through a bottle of Powerful (good stuff) and NO Explode. Figure it's time to change it up. After a bunch of research, talking to a sports physiologist, and a great trainer, here is the new round of supplements, would love thoughts...

(My goals are continued lean muscle and strength development, while shredding fat, still have the mid-section hanging on)

Whey (pre, post, and additional during day)
Creatine Monohydrate
BCAA
Tri-MethalyX
Havoc
B-6
L-Carnitine
L-Glutamine
Men's Active Multi
Casein (late night, for overnight slow release)

As for diet, will be getting approx 1.25 grams of protein per lb of lean mass, eating every two hours, or approx 8 meals or feedings a day, eggs, whole grains, fruits, vegs, low carb, staying away from refined and simple sugars, laying off alcohol.

For workout, will be in 5 days/week, focusing on a single group per day, allowing adequate rest. Will also be focusing on core each day. As far as cardio, 5 min warm up, and 15-20 mins post workout.

Thoughts? Anything I am missing?

dtony

Awards
I'm not familiar with Tri-MethalyX but I think you should research Havoc a little bit more, it's not just a supplement. Other than that everything looks pretty basic, you might want to add some fish oil.

ilovefish

Awards
Eveything looks good diet an traning wise now those supps are fine but havoc and tri-meth are not Supplements they are prohormones/desinger steroids so lots more research needs to be done on your part if your considering those id forget about that tri-meth its 3 Methylated hormones stacked together not good especially if you don't know what your doing and even if you did very hard on the body.

I say keep doing what your doing since your making progress an a few more months done the line you feel you need a boost research havoc as its one of the milder ph's out there an suitable for beginners that is if you are you didnt mention any past cycles so im assuming you are.