question with ephedra.........

1. question with ephedra.........

i have a question for you, does anyone else have this problem? whenever i take something like ripped fuel, thermodrene, lipo-6 or anything that acts like a broncodilator(probably not spelled right) i seem to have a hard time getting all the piss out when i urinate. and this happens even if i use an inhaler. its not painful or anything its just kinda of a pain in the ass. also with the ephedra products its like my nuts shrivel a little. i have read that the prostate could cause this problem but i wasnt sure.

thanks bros

2. Yep...sounds like prostate. The Ephedra alkaloids (herbal) do this to me as well, while the synthetic Ephedrine HCl does so significantly less.

I am not entirely sure of the mechanism, but I think it is simply a swelling. I don't know of any long-term studies done relating prostate and BPH, though, so if anyone else does....
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

3. I get the same thing with ephedra, even E HCL if I go over 50mg/day. Saw Palmetto helps some, but it seems like it takes a couple of weeks to kick in. Clen doesn't agravate my prostate at all though.

4. When I use Eph. for extended durations, always starts to kill my sex yes walnuts to raisins one might experience...

5. That's a pretty common occurance.

I notice it more so when I start taking it after a layoff.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Virgin cycle/pct question (with research im mind)
    By UncleRemus in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-14-2006, 02:35 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-05-2006, 12:48 PM
  3. question with axis ht and NCAA policies
    By basebal10 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-03-2005, 02:48 PM
  4. hypo/lethargy question with oratropin or mr
    By the anapolack in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0