Important multi-v question

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
Ok so i read on another thread on here that some ppl dont bother or dont take any multi-v because they just piss them out, ok well i took sum yesterday for the first time and since them my piss has been coming out like a bit dark lime green color, now is that wut my body is duing is pissing out the vitamins or wut? i do drink alot of water about almost 2 gallons a day sumtimes, so should i not take them if thats wut my body is doing? , and sorry if some of you find this question disgusting so i appolgize ahead of time

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Multi-V's are a staple supplement. That's that. I wouldn't get rid of it if I were you. When your urine is colored like that you either getting rid of excess vitamins and minerals that weren't needed or absorbed, or your just not absorbing the vitamin well to begein with. The latter could have to do with your OR the vitamin itself. I would play around with dosing throughout the day and maybe take the vitamin w/ food. That could help absorption.

I know with AST Multi-Pro 32x I always seemed to have the neon urine, but now that I take OPTI-Men multi from Optimum Nutrition I don't seem to have that problem.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It depends on the form of the multi. Capsules are much better than tablets.

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
Multi-V's are a staple supplement. That's that. I wouldn't get rid of it if I were you. When your urine is colored like that you either getting rid of excess vitamins and minerals that weren't needed or absorbed, or your just not absorbing the vitamin well to begein with. The latter could have to do with your OR the vitamin itself. I would play around with dosing throughout the day and maybe take the vitamin w/ food. That could help absorption.

I know with AST Multi-Pro 32x I always seemed to have the neon urine, but now that I take OPTI-Men multi from Optimum Nutrition I don't seem to have that problem.
o ok i guess that might be it, i bought the sport multi from gnc ( yea i know i was bored) its expensive and imo i wouldnt buy it again, im actually taking it back tomorow and gunna try to get my hands on the opti-men ive heard good about it, thanks

It depends on the forum of the multi. Capsules are much better than tablets.
well in the pack it was both caps and tabs, but ima try different ones thanks

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Ok so i read on another thread on here that some ppl dont bother or dont take any multi-v because they just piss them out, ok well i took sum yesterday for the first time and since them my piss has been coming out like a bit dark lime green color, now is that wut my body is duing is pissing out the vitamins or wut? i do drink alot of water about almost 2 gallons a day sumtimes, so should i not take them if thats wut my body is doing? , and sorry if
some of you find this question disgusting so i appolgize ahead of time
I take animal Pak it is boat load of pills but dam it works and when first time took of I was piss neon green but after a a while my piss is light green or just clear so what jam saying u piss out what u don't need... I ask my doc is ok for by 2 year to have vit she said sure they will piss out what they do not need I just want to state that.

purebred

I take animal Pak it is boat load of pills but dam it works and when first time took of I was piss neon green but after a a while my piss is light green or just clear so what jam saying u piss out what u don't need... I ask my doc is ok for by 2 year to have vit she said sure they will piss out what they do not need I just want to state that.

i've realized you and djbombsquad have similar posting styles when it comes to grammar and punctuation and what not...lol sorry. random observation.

as you were. :drillsergeant:

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
i've realized you and djbombsquad have similar posting styles when it comes to grammar and punctuation and what not...lol sorry. random observation.

I was driving man com on -sent from the dam Iphone!!! I Was reading this too saying Dam I better go back to School or somthing!!! I am @ work now is this better Sir? lol

purebred

I was driving man com on -sent from the dam Iphone!!! I Was reading this too saying Dam I better go back to School or somthing!!! I am @ work now is this better Sir? lol
I'd say this is just one case. there are quite a few other posts out there exemplifying my thoughts but hey, we're all friends here, right? :18:

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I'd say this is just one case. there are quite a few other posts out there exemplifying my thoughts but hey, we're all friends here, right? :18:
I understand Brohiem....

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards

ahhh ok gotcha so it is normal then i see, well im still taking mine back and either gettin the animal or the optimen thanks

lol