Trifecta Stack + I-GH-1

gunz33

Banned
Awards
Ok so in June i am going to start the trifecta stack with I-GH-1. Do u have any suggestions tips on how to take it. I am using it to get alot of size and strength. Any suggestions on dosage, training, or diet? Much appreciated.

P.S. If u know any other PH that would be better then these for better size gains let me know Thanks!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
At your weight, you could probably run lower dosage and be good.

M1D: 4 caps/day
MMV2: 3 caps/day

Formadrol: 3/2/2/1 (per day, each week, for four weeks as PCT)

If you purchased another bottle of M1D, you could run 6 caps/day, and pulse the MMV2 @ 3-4caps on WO days.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you purchased another bottle of M1D, you could run 6 caps/day, and pulse the MMV2 @ 3-4caps on WO days.
I would do that! Wait . . . I did do that and it was a nice run. I even bumped it to 8/day for a couple of weeks with NO sides (just fuller muscles and more strength). I put on 8 lbs over the 4 weeks.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I would do that! Wait . . . I did do that and it was a nice run. I even bumped it to 8/day for a couple of weeks with NO sides (just fuller muscles and more strength). I put on 8 lbs over the 4 weeks.
Wow! Nice work! I didn't see that in your log. 8lbs of mass is a good amount of weight!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wow! Nice work! I didn't see that in your log. 8lbs of mass is a good amount of weight!
Yeah, on the final day of cutting I was at 154, then I gave a couple of days to return to a normal wt (water) so I was at 158. At the end of the M1D cycle I was at 165 and lean. That is what's great w/MMV2, it helps in strength but keeps fat away.