noisy roomates! Need a supplement to knock me out at night

Rah22491

Awards
I currently take zma and melatonin but it takes forever for me to go to sleep with my noisy roomates. Any goods sups that will knock me out?

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
natural - gaba, melatonin, diphenhydramine HCL, l-dopa/1-carboxy
personal way to knock myself out is to take all of the above and add 20mgs of ambien...

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
I had the same problem til i invested in a pack of ear plugs...

I can sleep through snoring, basshunter being blasted, and doors slamming

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
somnidren by mst.

fieldt76

Awards
natural - gaba, melatonin, diphenhydramine HCL, l-dopa/1-carboxy
personal way to knock myself out is to take all of the above and add 20mgs of ambien...
Jesus... I would be a zombie the next day

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1) Tell them to be quiet
2) If they don't you can get a little hype and be more direct

I have done this and it seems to help...until they "forget" again and I have to "remind" them to be quiet, so I know how you feel and how annoying it can be.

I also invest in some earplugs and probably couldn't get by with out them. If you really want a supplement go with Somnidren thats the best thing I have ever taken to knock me out.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, get good earplugs. The denser the better. I use them daily now, and my sleep's improved a lot, even if their is a party going on lol

Extra plush bed, body pillow, good comforter, double dose of ZMA (ZMK), some valerian root, best earplugs I can get, and all is good.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
1) Tell them to be quiet
2) If they don't you can get a little hype and be more direct

I have done this and it seems to help...until they "forget" again and I have to "remind" them to be quiet, so I know how you feel and how annoying it can be.

I also invest in some earplugs and probably couldn't get by with out them. If you really want a supplement go with Somnidren thats the best thing I have ever taken to knock me out.
OH so true Bolt....SO TRUE. I've actually had to come out at night and threaten to throw the TV out of the window. It was a peice of sh*t TV, not like an LCD-HD or anything lol, so I was dead serious when I said it. That shut 'em up until they "forgot" and I had to send a pleasant "reminder". I also got some earplugs too. They helped ALOT. Do not underestimate some earplugs, cheap and effective.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OH so true Bolt....SO TRUE. I've actually had to come out at night and threaten to throw the TV out of the window. It was a peice of sh*t TV, not like an LCD-HD or anything lol, so I was dead serious when I said it. That shut 'em up until they "forgot" and I had to send a pleasant "reminder". I also got some earplugs too. They helped ALOT. Do not underestimate some earplugs, cheap and effective.
Ya man. We used to have my big LCD out in the common area but they abused it with out even asking. Used to irritate the heck out of me..

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I find Powerfull works really good for me.

UKStrength

LOL!

Lavender oil (few drops on the pillow)
Melatonin
ZMA

As a last resort...sleeping pills (seriously as a LAST resort)

Oh yeah and definitely invest in some earplugs if speaking (or kicking them in) to them doesn't work!

Rah22491

Awards
thanks guys. Ive told them to shut up. They only get out of hand sumtimes and theres f'in 7 of em cuz its like a suite style thing. But its the only place on campus that had a kitchen area so i had to hit it up. ive been wearing molded earplugs but theyre uncomfortable as hell. I guess ill just have to get used to em. I was also looking into that somnidren. Does it really knock ur ass out cold?

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
I work graves from 2200-0600 so its really hard for me to get a good sleep when the sun is up. I take 3 caps of ZMA on an empty stomach, and that usually does the job. If needed I take 5mg of melatonin with the ZMA and that really knock me out.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Wear head phones with some calming music to help cancel out the noise.

There are ton's of great supplements on the market to help knock you out and keep you in a state of deep restful sleep. The products that I have tried that worked amazing were:

- ZMK/Somnidren GH stack from MST
- X-Dream by IBE
- PowerFULL or the bulk 1-Carboxy from USP Labs
- IGF-2 from Applied Nutriceuticals
- REDuction P.M. from Controlled Labs.

X-Dream and the MST stack are at the top of my list for knocking me out and keeping me asleep.

Good Luck !

:thumbsup:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like it would just be easier to knock them out ;)

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
3 caps of powerfull knocks me out some times I wake up the next morning drooling :tongue2:

TheWriting

TheWriting

Awards
I had this problem once. The trick is to find when they are trying to study or something, and be load as hell all night. Then if they tell you to shut up, be like only if you agree to shut the **** up until I move out.

Or use the hammer.

tims03redfire

Awards
Take a look at Nimbus Abyss. There is a rewiew thread for it in the Nimbus section, check it out.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
Move your bed to the most quiet corner of the room, by a floor fan and learn to love white noise, pillow over the other side of your head and scotch.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LOL!

Lavender oil (few drops on the pillow)
Melatonin
ZMA

As a last resort...sleeping pills (seriously as a LAST resort)

Oh yeah and definitely invest in some earplugs if speaking (or kicking them in) to them doesn't work!
you do know that lavender will increase estrogen. i try to avoid it.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Move your bed to the most quiet corner of the room, by a floor fan and learn to love white noise, pillow over the other side of your head and scotch.
I agree with you on the white noise. Luckily some warm weather is on the horizon, so the fan could really help out with drowning them out. To the OP, earplugs can be uncomfortable at first but I got used to mine, stick with them and you may get used to them as well. They seriously helped me more than I ever imagined. Take some ZMA (my fav. is ZMK) and see how those two work. If that's not enough I would look into adding some Powerfull or Somnidren to the mix.

purebred

the reality of this thread is that SOMEONE is getting knocked out...lol

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
haha....I can see that as well. I mean, there is only so much a guy can take when he's being kept up every night. It can seriously push you off the edge. A sleepless BurghHardcore is a mean and nasty BurghHardcore.

evanpiercey

Awards
Powerfull by usp labs or bullet proof by muscle pharm always put me in a deep sleep. Not only do they help me get to sleep, but they help me achieve a deeper sleep. Or tons of tylenol PM always is much cheaper option haha.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
You could place collars around their necks that have a strip of PrimaCord in it. Then have it set to go off if sound levels go above so many decibels for too long.(that way a slammed door or something wont set it off). They will be very very quite....one way...or anudder :D

Just uh...dont have anything laying out you wouldnt mind getting ruined. A good strip of Prima would create quite a bit of lift for that head.

tefunk

Awards
If you wake up before them make a lot of noise in the morning.

Autobody

Awards
been taking Reduction PM seems a bit mild, but nyquil works great.

IvyLeaguePump

IvyLeaguePump

Awards
I currently take zma and melatonin but it takes forever for me to go to sleep with my noisy roomates. Any goods sups that will knock me out?

Almost every Rx chain will have a generic brand of this as well. Take two 30 min before sleep

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
chloroform. its the best. the greatest thing about it, is you can tell them that the "ether bunny" came by :)

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
do work during the day and u will be able to fall asleep naturally

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
i have a good supplement to help you go to sleep its called SleepEdroll for this you need Hdrol Superdrol and Epistane take 6 pills of each before bed along with the beverage of your choice and you will sleep well :)

By the way im joking DO NOT DO THIS lol

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
As many have already suggested, the Somnidren GH/ZMK stack is probably your best option here. There are 2 logs being run on it right now if you'd like to shoot over to that section and get a feel for the products.

If you'd like any more help or need any questions about the products answered, i'd be more than happy to help :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me make a suggestion:Abyss. For the first couple of nights, alter the dosage, and once you find your sweet spot, you are set

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wideguy Training Forum 15
hypo Supplements 25