FIRST PH cycle need help! (H-Drol)

  1. Registered User
    Kdawg2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    7
    Answers
    0

    FIRST PH cycle need help! (H-Drol)


    Hello, I just ordered H-Drol this will be my first PH cycle.. I am 21 years old.

    I am going to post cycle with Noveldex XT

    what also should I use while taking this cycle so I don't kill my self? I want to be able to have babies in a few years.. thanks.

    Kevin

  2. Registered User
    Broodstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    479
    Answers
    0


    Hmmmmmmmmmmmm there is a really awesome thread under Anabolics called "m-drol" which ha s a buttload of ideas.
  3. Registered User
    Kdawg2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    7
    Answers
    0


    anyway you could possibly link me? new to these forums. I really want my first cycle to be safe.. can't find forum search function.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Broodstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    479
    Answers
    0


    Well sure I can be very happy to send you a link my friend hold tight ima fetch it just for you!
  5. Registered User
    Kdawg2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    7
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Broodstar View Post
    Well sure I can be very happy to send you a link my friend hold tight ima fetch it just for you!
    Thank you so very much.
  6. Registered User
    Broodstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    479
    Answers
    0


    Oh no my pleasure buddy and welcome to AIM I mean AM lol sorry just in a really wild mood tonight. Okay hold tight brb my chickens ready
  7. Registered User
    Broodstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    479
    Answers
    0


    Hmmmmmmmmm hey just a heads up and Im not being an a$$ or anything but all ph's are under the anabolic section which are all talked about not under supplements. And for 21 hows your diet? How long have you worked out? Do you use the leading brands of supplements i.e. Muscletech? B.S.N? ALRI?
  8. Registered User
    Kdawg2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    7
    Answers
    0


    Eh sorry, finding this forum a little hard to follow.. Did you manage to send me the link? I cannot find anywhere I can view my private messages etc.. I went to User CP but inbox said 0. Sorry for all the questions. I just really want to do my cycle safely.. I just got married and me and my wife want to have children within this year. Can't risk not doing this safely.
  9. Registered User
    Kdawg2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    7
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Broodstar View Post
    Hmmmmmmmmm hey just a heads up and Im not being an a$$ or anything but all ph's are under the anabolic section which are all talked about not under supplements. And for 21 hows your diet? How long have you worked out? Do you use the leading brands of supplements i.e. Muscletech? B.S.N? ALRI?
    My diet is s tricked... 6 meals a day.. 2g protein per bodylbs.. Been working out for solid 3 years. I am 5'9, 198.

    I am currently taking, complex Whey, SizeON,Superpump250.
  10. Registered User
    Broodstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    479
    Answers
    0


    Recheck ur mail again por favor
  11. Registered User
    Kdawg2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    7
    Answers
    0


    ok!!~~~ to short~~~
  12. Registered User
    Broodstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    479
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Kdawg2009 View Post
    ok!!~~~ to short~~~
    Very very nice post. Agreed.
  13. Registered User
    buster0371's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,831
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Kdawg2009 View Post
    Hello, I just ordered H-Drol this will be my first PH cycle.. I am 21 years old.

    I am going to post cycle with Noveldex XT

    what also should I use while taking this cycle so I don't kill my self? I want to be able to have babies in a few years.. thanks.

    Kevin
    when your at nutraplanet.com read the fine print. The ingredients are known to cause birth defects. I'm always like WTH
  14. Registered User
    Broodstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    479
    Answers
    0


    yup thats one side too. Good point there buster
  15. Registered User
    buster0371's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,831
    Answers
    0


    drop the creatine while your on cycle to avoid back pump, save it for pct. get cycle support suppliments for liver, blood pressure, ect. For pct novadex xt is ok and mybe check out Diesel Test Hardcore for an herbal test booster.
  16. Registered User
    Broodstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    479
    Answers
    0


    Yup I told him about the Milk Thistles and Hawthorn Berries. I also would suggest Fish Oil as well. Taurine can be used too for minamun back pumps. Could maybe go Reversitol also. Also was thinking about throwing in IGF-2..........................
  17. Registered User
    buster0371's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,831
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Broodstar View Post
    Yup I told him about the Milk Thistles and Hawthorn Berries. I also would suggest Fish Oil as well. Taurine can be used too for minamun back pumps. Could maybe go Reversitol also. Also was thinking about throwing in IGF-2..........................
    looks like hes good to go
  18. Registered User
    Broodstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    479
    Answers
    0


    Yup. Make sure to do the 2 week prep and don't run the cycle until your pct is straight got it? Good ^_^ have fun
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 69
    Last Post: 07-23-2011, 11:40 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 03:01 PM
  3. Do you need a serm after a Cyclo bolan (-Drol/H-drol)cycle?
    By Deadlift3 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 05:19 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 02:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in