does ECA cause muslce wasting?

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
ive read articles making arguments for both sides. one saying eca is muscle sparing, while another claiming its muscle wasting. im confused. which one is it? could someone with experience give their side? thanks.

bigdeepsquats

Awards
ive read articles making arguments for both sides. one saying eca is muscle sparing, while another claiming its muscle wasting. im confused. which one is it? could someone with experience give their side? thanks.
eca maid me jump a lot higher and run a lot faster, I kno this is not what your looking for just putting it out there.

Jda777

Jda777

Banned
Awards
Just make sure you keep your calories and protein up high enough, and you should be fine. I'm pretty sure I am keeping my muscle while running it - at least mostly fat loss.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Bump up your proteins and you should be golden.

I'm taking a protein shake before bed and it's working wonders. Down 10lbs in less than a month with a good cardio program, and out of those 10lbs, according to my caliper, 9 were fat as I dropped from 20% to about 14%

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
Yes very true JDA knows his stuff. I agree as well take in more protein. One I will share is if your onan ECA stack your appetite will be out the window. So try to take in more protein every 2-3 hrs bc I run Eca and trust me it puts hunger to a complete halt. And bump water intake ^_^ hope this helps. Good luck.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's muscle sparing. Obviously, if it kills your appetite, and you don't eat enough, you'll lose muscle, but that's not a function of the ECA directly, but your poor discipline. ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
taking diphenhydramine the active ingredient in benydrl will not only help to sleep at night but help with adrenal burnout. i take 1-2 benydryl every night when on eca. can't prove this scientifically but imo it helps keep cortisol levels down also.

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
Aha so its diaphynhydromine I thought it was the ketofin that the people were taking about similar to the clen stack.