does ECA cause muslce wasting?
- 03-31-2009, 10:27 PM
- 03-31-2009, 10:31 PM
03-31-2009, 10:44 PM
03-31-2009, 10:50 PM
Bump up your proteins and you should be golden.
I'm taking a protein shake before bed and it's working wonders. Down 10lbs in less than a month with a good cardio program, and out of those 10lbs, according to my caliper, 9 were fat as I dropped from 20% to about 14%
03-31-2009, 10:55 PM
Yes very true JDA knows his stuff. I agree as well take in more protein. One I will share is if your onan ECA stack your appetite will be out the window. So try to take in more protein every 2-3 hrs bc I run Eca and trust me it puts hunger to a complete halt. And bump water intake ^_^ hope this helps. Good luck.
04-01-2009, 04:03 AM
04-01-2009, 11:58 AM
It's muscle sparing. Obviously, if it kills your appetite, and you don't eat enough, you'll lose muscle, but that's not a function of the ECA directly, but your poor discipline.
04-01-2009, 12:13 PM
taking diphenhydramine the active ingredient in benydrl will not only help to sleep at night but help with adrenal burnout. i take 1-2 benydryl every night when on eca. can't prove this scientifically but imo it helps keep cortisol levels down also.
GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
04-01-2009, 12:53 PM
Aha so its diaphynhydromine I thought it was the ketofin that the people were taking about similar to the clen stack.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bizzare_777 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-30-2006, 05:55 PM
- By Tiftan090 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2005, 01:06 PM
- By John Smeton in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 09-27-2004, 07:07 PM
- By Dan in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2004, 10:50 PM
- By Yimen E.Cricket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-30-2003, 02:17 PM