starting 17 Alpha by rss need info to prevent libido crash

Tdog12

Awards
im taking 17 -Alpha which has superdrol and phera phlex in it.
my main concern is libido crash, i was wondering what would be the best things to take while im on it to prevent this and when im off to build my natural test as fast as possible.

ive been doing alot of research and have been running into a lot of contradictions.
so i was thinking nlovadex while im on it, then for post cycle take Aromasin
please give me some input and or critique me

steveprosupps

Awards
stack another a natural test booster with it-- double the dosing for the first 5-7 days off your 17-alpha just to jump start your nuts or should i say skittles lol

my favorite natural test booster - axis labs hyper test
check it out getsupps.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1691

TheWriting

TheWriting

Awards
I think they sold this stuff at GNC and everyone said it was crap. It was in a red bottle.

steveprosupps

Awards
nope -- its always been in a black bottle man .. its real strong.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's crap? The test booster or RSS?

RSS is a legit Supp company though smaller. Has some good reviews and some logs are popping up. You should not have problems with libido while on but if you do some DHEA can sometimes help that as well as lethargy. No need to run nolva during unless gyno appears.
Use nolva as your PCT, not aromasin which is an AI and not a SERM like nolva.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
my main concern is libido crash, i was wondering what would be the best things to take while im on it to prevent this and when im off to build my natural test as fast as possible.

ive been doing alot of research and have been running into a lot of contradictions.
please give me some input and or critique me[/QUO

Test. Prop:)

And to build your natural test back up as fast as possible....Clomid and Testofen

RSS Admin

Awards

please give me some input and or critique me
You're really not going to be able to stop the libido crash unless you take some sort of testosterone or precursor to testosterone. It's just part of the game if you want to be on an OTC supplement. As you may or may not know, "test boosters" are inneffective while the HPTA is being supressed and therefore your LH and testosterone production can only be jump started once you've finished your cycle. To this day I stand by Clomid as being an excellent choice, although Toremifene is right up there with it.

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You're really not going to be able to stop the libido crash unless you take some sort of testosterone or precursor to testosterone. It's just part of the game if you want to be on an OTC supplement. As you may or may not know, "test boosters" are inneffective while the HPTA is being supressed and therefore your LH and testosterone production can only be jump started once you've finished your cycle. To this day I stand by Clomid as being an excellent choice, although Toremifene is right up there with it.

Sounds on to me.

Bump to RSS