Stack Question

enthusedguy07

Awards
I was wondering if there might be a better supplement to stack with DCP and IGF-2 other than Neovar? I like Neovar, but was wondering if some of you have strong opinions towards another supplement instead. I am looking to increase some size and strength, but mostly get real lean without any stimulants like caffeine or yohimbe.

Thanks so much in advance.

Derrick

enthusedguy07

Awards
What exactly is Drive? I looked it up, but was wondering what its main emphasis is on muscle building? And does it promote a more lean cut physique? This is what I am primarily shooting for.

A couple follow up questions if I was to take this:

1) Should I take Drive in place of Neovar along with DCP and IGF-2?

2) How would someone take Drive? Dosage and how many times a day. Especially if I am taking the other two products above with it.

3) Is there anything in Drive that is a stimulant? I noticed Lean Xtreme has green tea in it so I would most likely assume it does have caffeine in it. I don't want to take any stimulants.

I am currently taking DCP, IGF-2, and Neovar, but was looking to possibly replace Neovar with something else and continue taking DCP and IGF-2 with whatever I replace it with. Per Steveoph recommendation, he likes Drive which looks great. I just would like to get a more in depth understanding on how Drive works as well as opinions on it or other products that could be great replacements to Neovar.

Thanks much!

Derrick

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think drive would really be what you are looking for here. It has some performance improving abilities and the forskolin in it alongside DCP should provide some nice body composition changes.

BTW Lean Xtreme is a non-stim fat loss product

enthusedguy07

Awards
Thanks Bolt for your input. Drive sounds legit. Maybe this should be what I add to the stack. Do you think it is better than Neovar? Also, who makes Lean Xtreme? I saw it has green tea in it, so doesn't that mean it has caffeine in it as well?

Thanks.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Bolt for your input. Drive sounds legit. Maybe this should be what I add to the stack. Do you think it is better than Neovar? Also, who makes Lean Xtreme? I saw it has green tea in it, so doesn't that mean it has caffeine in it as well?

Thanks.
Drive isn't really a replacement for Neovar as they have very different ingredients but it fits into what you want very nicely. Lean Xtreme is made by Driven Sports, and the green tea is an extract and does not have any substancial amount of caffeine in it and LX has always been labeled a stim free product.

Summer Stack

Lean Xtreme

Drive FAQ

^^there are some links, first is the DCP/LX combo second is just LX so u can read up on that if you want and the final is the Drive FAQ so you can get more info on that!

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
try Anabolic Pump for nutrient partitioning and fat loss also Recreate is a pretty good fat burner without hardly any stim only 25 mg caffeine per pill so u can hardly feel it