N.O.-EXPLODE

punter4life

punter4life

Awards
(hope i posted this in the right spot)

i am just wondering where you guys get most of your supplements from. I am trying to get some more N.O.-EXPLODE but don't know where to find the best deal. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
www.nutraplanet.com best place to order from. But may I ask, why do you want No-Explode?......IT SUCKS! Have you tried Jack3d, JP8 or RPM? They are a much better pre-workout supplement, with results, NO-Explode is a lot of money wasted.

punter4life

punter4life

Awards
i use it cause it is really the only one i have tried. one if the guys on my team gave me a couple scoops one day and i worked great for me. I really don't know anything about anything, i just like to buy what i already know works. i would hate to spend $40 and not get any results. and i already know that N.O. is NCAA approved (can't afford to fail any drug tests).

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Well of course NO is NCAA approved its an amino acid which is mainly used in the upregulation of NOS... so i think u should get some RPM or jacked...

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
i use it cause it is really the only one i have tried. one if the guys on my team gave me a couple scoops one day and i worked great for me. I really don't know anything about anything, i just like to buy what i already know works. i would hate to spend $40 and not get any results. and i already know that N.O. is NCAA approved (can't afford to fail any drug tests).
Thats exactly what i said 2 months ago, but honestly what the guys are telling you is true, there really are better products which are cheaper as well. N.O. Xplode is just the one everyone tries first because its the most mainstream/commercial and usually the only one available in the high street shops. That doesnt mean its the best.

Jack3d, White Flood, N.O. Shogun, shock therapy, and RPM are all superior to N.O. Xplode, just search through these forums and see what people say :)

Jda777

Jda777

Banned
Awards
Thats exactly what i said 2 months ago, but honestly what the guys are telling you is true, there really are better products which are cheaper as well. N.O. Xplode is just the one everyone tries first because its the most mainstream/commercial and usually the only one available in the high street shops. That doesnt mean its the best.

Jack3d, White Flood, N.O. Shogun, shock therapy, and RPM are all superior to N.O. Xplode, just search through these forums and see what people say :)
Help him find some samples people....

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
(hope i posted this in the right spot)

i am just wondering where you guys get most of your supplements from. I am trying to get some more N.O.-EXPLODE but don't know where to find the best deal. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks!
Go get some Animal pump you will love it otr Shock Therapy or MRJACK3d from usplabs N.O Explode =Bathroom Explode

Jda777

Jda777

Banned
Awards
You guys must have sensitive stomachs - I have never had a supplement give me the craps.

The original version of Methyl EFX almost made my heart explode when I was doing squats though. haha.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Attached is the current (08-09) NCAA banned substance list. It's readily available from the NCAA website. It's funny how many people are afraid of failing their drug test, yet do nothing to find out how to avoid failing said drug test.

For those too lazy to open:
No ephedra
No synephrine
No DHEA

Caffeine is ok unless it shows up > 15mcg/ml of urine. So no crazy last minute diuretic attempts before testing.

The other products on the list should be a no brainer (clen, cocaine, thc, steroids)

If your scholarship or playing career depends so much on this list, why not take a look at it?

/Sorry for the rant.

Attachments

purebred

i would do my best to steer away from NO-Xplode. BSN isn't a very reputable company and as the fellas have mentioned a multitude of times on this and every other NO-Xplode thread, your money will be much better invested in the board-recommended products. if it came down to it, you'd probably even be better off stacking CM+BA than using NO-Xplode.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
in my oppinion NO explode is CRAP! Even MHP Trac NO Extreme is better. But i would go with JP8 by get diesel or Jacked by USP labs, neither of those will make you fail a drug test.

By the way i hear bsn, the company who makes no explode is getting sued, anyone else hear this?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
honestly you would probably be much better off with something else...and NO products don't really do what they claim...most are just giving you strong stimulation(unless thats what you are looking for)

GhstFceTrilla

Awards
I have to agree with just about everyone else. If you are ultra sensitive to caffeine, that probably the pump effect you are feeling. After a while this will die down. Don't buy into the hype. This board is an awesome resource for supplement reviews. I've learned so much just by digging through old threads. Your wallet will thank you.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also herd that, but this does not surprise me, BSN are scam artists! :smashfreakB:

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Attached is the current (08-09) NCAA banned substance list. It's readily available from the NCAA website. It's funny how many people are afraid of failing their drug test, yet do nothing to find out how to avoid failing said drug test.

No ephedra
No synephrine
No DHEA

Caffeine is ok unless it shows up > 15mcg/ml of urine. So no crazy last minute diuretic attempts before testing.

The other products on the list should be a no brainer (clen, cocaine, thc, steroids)

If your scholarship or playing career depends so much on this list, why not take a look at it?

/Sorry for the rant.

i totally agree... it blows my mind how people wont take the time to do there own research but depend on some 'friend' to get there information... the ncaa banned substances list is soooo easy to find that it doesnt make much sense why some people ask (not the OP) if a supplement is banned or not...

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
I also herd that, but this does not surprise me, BSN are scam artists! :smashfreakB:
well i tried most of their products at the beginning when I had no idea what i was doing and ye i would say that the N.O Xplode was the only product by BSN that actually did anything. The Axis-HT was ok but im sure there are better alternatives. The Syntha-6 is tasty protein but theres cheaper alternatives. The cell-mass and Nitrix are BS, they did nothing, they come in a pretty bottle though but not sure thats worth £35.
I think its fair to say I got scammed :bukkake:

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
in my oppinion NO explode is CRAP! Even MHP Trac NO Extreme is better. But i would go with JP8 by get diesel or Jacked by USP labs, neither of those will make you fail a drug test.

By the way i hear bsn, the company who makes no explode is getting sued, anyone else hear this?
Right on rep that Jack3d. No xplode is overrated and the reults are not as great and you think the price is "crap" wait till you take it ^_^

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
well i tried most of their products at the beginning when I had no idea what i was doing and ye i would say that the N.O Xplode was the only product by BSN that actually did anything. The Axis-HT was ok but im sure there are better alternatives. And the cell-mass and Nitrix are BS, they did nothing, they come in a pretty bottle though but not sure thats worth £35.
I think its fair to say I got scammed :bukkake:
Yeah, supposedly they are getting sued because they weren't putting in their products what the label was claiming! I guess when you sponsor the ufc, have countless advertisements everywhere, and got ronnie coleman, you dont have to have a decent product to sell!!!

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
Also to add to it I beleieve thats why they change the CEM3 to AVPT or something and changed up some of the ingredient wordings

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
jacked is awesome. read the label its got practically everything a preworkout supp shold have! price and servings wise, cant go wrong, also its got that beep beep (creatine).

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
Jack3d is really worth it. Almost half the price of No xplode and man every time I use it I seriously get great pumps and on top of that it doesnt make ya spend more time on the toilet like no xplode does.

punter4life

punter4life

Awards

No ephedra
No synephrine
No DHEA

/Sorry for the rant.
well you are right, this list is actually posted on our weight room door, and i have looked it over many times.

the only thing you failed to see is that some of the ingredients in this kind of stuff start out as one thing and once it enters your body it can change into something else (like the colostrum in regular muscle milk) or cause your body to create more of something (like testosterone) that would cause you to fail a test.

this happened to one of our old kickers, he took a supp that had all legal ingredients, but when he took a piss test, he fail because his body was releasing to much testosterone, and he had to much caffeine in his system (i will admit the caffeine was probably his own fault).

this is why i only take stuff that is recommended to me by people who have taken an actual drug test and can show me that there supps are legal.

thanks for your concern, but i am not lazy, just playing it safe.

as for the supp help by all you guys, thanks so much. i will definitely check out some of these and see if i can't find some samples, or see if one of the guys on my team already has some that i can try.

any more advice would be greatly appreciated, and if you guys find any real good deals out there, please let me know (I'm a poor college kid trying to save every penny i can, lol). thanks again!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
the only thing you failed to see is that some of the ingredients in this kind of stuff start out as one thing and once it enters your body it can change into something else (like the colostrum in regular muscle milk) or cause your body to create more of something (like testosterone) that would cause you to fail a test.

this happened to one of our old kickers, he took a supp that had all legal ingredients, but when he took a piss test, he fail because his body was releasing to much testosterone, and he had to much caffeine in his system (i will admit the caffeine was probably his own fault).

this is why i only take stuff that is recommended to me by people who have taken an actual drug test and can show me that there supps are legal.

I'm actually relieved that it's posted conspicously like that. I deal with people at work who try to make it sound like the banned substance list is some super secret document available to no one. The look on their face when I pull out my copy. :) I never meant to insinuate that you were lazy. If it came across that way, I appologize.

I'm curious as to what he took. I doubt it was something herbal like Divanil or Icariin.

punter4life

punter4life

Awards
I'm actually relieved that it's posted conspicously like that. I deal with people at work who try to make it sound like the banned substance list is some super secret document available to no one. The look on their face when I pull out my copy. :) I never meant to insinuate that you were lazy. If it came across that way, I appologize.

I'm curious as to what he took. I doubt it was something herbal like Divanil or Icariin.
no hard feelings

i honestly can't remember what it was called, but i will talk to him tomorrow and find out for you.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established

it would be pretty funny if we ended up finding out he supplemented with SD or something similar... :laugh:

purebred

this happened to one of our old kickers, he took a supp that had all legal ingredients, but when he took a piss test, he fail because his body was releasing to much testosterone,
i don't understand how they expect these high school teenagers to NOT have an immense amount of testosterone roaming throughout their bodies while they are weight lifting and eating like gorillas. :261: :slap:

if he took a banned substance with good intentions thinking since it's legal in the US then I can understand how the misunderstanding can set in and unfavorable test results are produced. otherwise...lol am i alone in thought?

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
well you are right, this list is actually posted on our weight room door, and i have looked it over many times.

as for the supp help by all you guys, thanks so much. i will definitely check out some of these and see if i can't find some samples, or see if one of the guys on my team already has some that i can try.

any more advice would be greatly appreciated, and if you guys find any real good deals out there, please let me know (I'm a poor college kid trying to save every penny i can, lol). thanks again!
if ur referring to ph's or any other legal steroid then they are shown on the list (people should know the target hormone that the ph is effecting)... and it is obvious u should not take them in the first place if u are being tested by the NCAA...by i dont think u meant that anyways...

just wondering but how does colostrum make u test positive for a steroid test and if so what steroid shows up...

Loki003

Awards
I used White Flood when i played water polo never failed a test.

punter4life

punter4life

Awards
if ur referring to ph's or any other legal steroid then they are shown on the list (people should know the target hormone that the ph is effecting)... and it is obvious u should not take them in the first place if u are being tested by the NCAA...by i dont think u meant that anyways...

just wondering but how does colostrum make u test positive for a steroid test and if so what steroid shows up...
no idea what it shows up as, but i was told by our athletic trainer that you will fail NCAA drug test if you have taken colostrum. thats why we have to take collegiate muscle milk (they take colostrum out of it). i would guess that it would show up as a growth hormone (i say that because it is the chemical in breast milk that is vital to a babies growth), but im not sure.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
no idea what it shows up as, but i was told by our athletic trainer that you will fail NCAA drug test if you have taken colostrum. thats why we have to take collegiate muscle milk (they take colostrum out of it). i would guess that it would show up as a growth hormone (i say that because it is the chemical in breast milk that is vital to a babies growth), but im not sure.
i dont mean to sound rude but ur athletic trainer must not be very smart... colostrum will not show up as ANYTHING... and plus u cant test for GH... it doesnt really matter though cause colostrum wont do much anyways... good luck and dont take any PH's and youll be fine...