GH releaser question

TrynaImprove

Awards
Ok I know the diff between HGH and GH releasers. But now i wanna know do gh releasers help with things likes HGH does?! does it restore the natrual color of hair and does it help heal injuries?! I heard igf-2 does this but im not 100% positive it does. so please answer.thank you. just curious. again thank you.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The releasers can help with sleep, recovery from workouts (maybe more as a direct result from the improved sleep), fat loss, I suppose minor injury..
I noticed my skin improved, and my hair felt thicker...

Many of these things I noticed in a few days of use (I used p-GH trans)

It would depend on if you were focusing on a particular result. Although I did enjoy using p-gh for the reasons above I mentioned; just keep your expectations reasonable

TrynaImprove

Awards
well i heard igf-2 is supposed to be even better maybe even stacked with powerfull and maybe somnidren gh?!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
whats the difference between powerfull and l-dopa? cuz i can get a lot of l dopa cheap

TrynaImprove

Awards
bump but do you mind sharing the wealth or at least the knowledge how to?!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Powerfull is a really good GH releaser.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
pGHT was the best sleep aid ever, I still take it on days I need it, it was also marketed as a GH booster and before the deleted the Sub Forum of the company that made it, there were alot of guys swearing it gave them a GH boost. PM me if you want a bottle, I am selling one.

TrynaImprove

Awards
p-GH?! doesnt that also make you grow as in width and height?! al broadening your shoulders and such?! b/c if i'm not wrong, thats what the pit gland does and since this is supposed to give it a jump, idk i'm just tryna put 2 and 2 together...

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
p-GH?! doesnt that also make you grow as in width and height?! al broadening your shoulders and such?! b/c if i'm not wrong, thats what the pit gland does and since this is supposed to give it a jump, idk i'm just tryna put 2 and 2 together...

I think you are reffering to something else. pGHT is transdermal GABA in some other form. Here is a description from the company that makes it, it now goes by the name Tryric-6.

Tyric-6 is a growth hormone stimulate that contains 3 main ingredients. 1 GABA is a neurotransmitter with a stabilizing role in the brain that has a calming effect. GABA may also increase levels of human growth hormone. In fact, Tyric-6 may provide the necessary studies for stress and anxiety relief for researchers who are no longer able to obtain GHB legally. 2 GABOB - This 2nd ingredient is another natural substance related to GABA also known as aminohydroxybutyric acid or Buxamin. This has been used in the treatment of epilepsy, but it is a molecule that is very similar to GHB. What is interesting is that a recent study showed that 300 mg. s.c. of GABOB significantly increased HGH, prolactin and cortisol levels in a similar way to GHB, within 60-minutes. So the legal molecule of GABOB has many of the beneficial features of GHB, without its sleep inducing effects. 3 Magnesium amino-bromohydrate - An essential mineral

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
you should definitely check out Somnidren GH for a GH release sleep product.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats the difference between powerfull and l-dopa? cuz i can get a lot of l dopa cheap
I'd go with straight l-dopa, its cheaper and it works. No need to fix it if it aint broken.

TrynaImprove

Awards
are you sure?! I mean i heard the best gh or hgh supps would contain arginine and glucose, among many other things in them as well. what do you guys think?! i think imma start the asteroid stack so what should i stack with powerfull?! IGF-2 or p-GH or somnidren or something else?! and please tell me the diff between igf-1 and igf-2 but put it into english or Spanish for me. Those are two of the languages i can speak i can't speak doctor so dont tell me in scientific terms but please tell me the diff! thanks yet again

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll vote for that too :)

are you sure?! I mean i heard the best gh or hgh supps would contain arginine and glucose, among many other things in them as well.
if someone tries to sell you a formula for GH that has glucose in it, i'd avoid buying anything from that company ever again.

IGF-2 only has relation to IGF-1 in that IGF-2 causes a GH release, and your body creates IGF-1 based on GH levels more or less (keeping it simple as you asked :))

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you are reffering to something else. pGHT is transdermal GABA in some other form. Here is a description from the company that makes it, it now goes by the name Tryric-6.

Tyric-6 is a growth hormone stimulate that contains 3 main ingredients. 1 GABA is a neurotransmitter with a stabilizing role in the brain that has a calming effect. GABA may also increase levels of human growth hormone. In fact, Tyric-6 may provide the necessary studies for stress and anxiety relief for researchers who are no longer able to obtain GHB legally. 2 GABOB - This 2nd ingredient is another natural substance related to GABA also known as aminohydroxybutyric acid or Buxamin. This has been used in the treatment of epilepsy, but it is a molecule that is very similar to GHB. What is interesting is that a recent study showed that 300 mg. s.c. of GABOB significantly increased HGH, prolactin and cortisol levels in a similar way to GHB, within 60-minutes. So the legal molecule of GABOB has many of the beneficial features of GHB, without its sleep inducing effects. 3 Magnesium amino-bromohydrate - An essential mineral
Awsome product for dirt cheap price, I have been using it for 18 months now... This is the same as the old PGH product.

TrynaImprove

Awards
thanks easy that sounds perfect. i couldn't ask for a better and simpler answer than that! thank you. as for you dream weaver, do you get that product from NP?! and what do you pay for how much of quantity?! if you dont mind me asking...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks easy that sounds perfect. i couldn't ask for a better and simpler answer than that! thank you. as for you dream weaver, do you get that product from NP?! and what do you pay for how much of quantity?! if you dont mind me asking...
No it's a research product and they had a sale for 25 dollars for a 3 month supply. I think the rules prohibit me from giving the link.

TrynaImprove

Awards
Yah don't try and drink it :bandit:
thanks b/c i woulda chugged it. are you serious?! I'm not that ignorant to things. Well if you can't give me the link, please don't speak about it. i would love to get my hands on that. If you can recheck and if you are permitted to gimme the link, please do so, even in a pm if you want. thanks.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Somnidren-GH is a great product! I did several runs. I also enjoyed IGF-2 every time. I am currently on PowerFULL, and regardless of my affiliation, it also comes highly recommended.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

TrynaImprove

Awards
hey so do you prefer anything to stack with the asteroid stack aside from other USP Labs products?! Liek should I add in RPM Drive Halo DTHC DT2010 IGF-2 Somnidren GH etc... This is what i've been asking many people but i never got a good response.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
hey so do you prefer anything to stack with the asteroid stack aside from other USP Labs products?! Liek should I add in RPM Drive Halo DTHC DT2010 IGF-2 Somnidren GH etc... This is what i've been asking many people but i never got a good response.
Even though Somnidren is my choice of the bunch...i've heard from a lot of people that use PowerFull that they really enjoy it stacked with ZMK.

TrynaImprove

Awards
ok well the main reason there is probably only because of sleeping helps aid the process, but is there another gh supp that you would stack with powerfull to increase the results or any thing?!

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
No it's a research product and they had a sale for 25 dollars for a 3 month supply. I think the rules prohibit me from giving the link.
Looks neat. Is there any way to administer thats not injectable. Lifelong insomniac here, so Id really like if you could make it into a transdermal or something! Especially at that price. I just dont want to mess with needles, much less explain it to friends and family.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok well the main reason there is probably only because of sleeping helps aid the process, but is there another gh supp that you would stack with powerfull to increase the results or any thing?!
Well, as you know, stimulating growth-hormone secretion does a lot more than just aiding sleep, even though deep recuperative sleep is an important part of the recovery and healing. Growth hormone also plays an important role in cellular/tissue repair and growth processes, in inducing noticeable fat loss, and so on. If you get a good product that stimulates growth-hormone secretion, you may not need to stack it with another product with a similar property. A few good products have been named already. PowerFULL, for instance, was shown to increase growth-hormone secretion by about 221% after a single dose. This is also stated in the product description, as well as on the product box.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Asteroid Stack is a fairly complete stack on its own, covering several benefits. In particular, the products in that stack induce dramatic increases in growth-hormone secretion, support testosterone synthesis (both benefits from PowerFULL), stimulate cellular insulin sensitivity, induce optimized glucose disposal in skeletal muscle tissue, hinder glucose storage in adipose tissue, support significant enhancements in strength and endurance, induce noticeable fat loss, support the addition of quality lean mass, and so on.
Users of the Asteroid Stack tend to add a product such as Jack3d or another stimulant-containing pre-workout formula (for instance RPM in your list, or CoreZap, or something else) to their mix. The reason is that due to the significant increases in growth-hormone secretion that PowerFULL induces, some users may feel tired (and start moaning) shortly after dosing PowerFULL. So, taking a stimulant-based product pre-workout would counteract this feeling of tiredness, ensuring a truly powerful workout! Some even prefer to use Recreate, as it contains very small amounts of stimulants per capsule.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally I love bulk 1-c, got a capper just for it because I believe its very hygroscopic and rips my throat apart if I take it a spoonful at a time for a couple weeks straight.
The intense dreams are great alone but I like to throw in some bulk phenibut to top my night off. Mixing the two gives me a night of unstoppable sleep/rest for some reason the next day I feel very upbeat and well, just great.
I use both mostly on nights that I push weights around

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
No. Actually the main reason is because that a great lack in most athlete's performance comes from the fact that they spend all day long deteriorating their minerals and they spend zero time replenishing them. That is why ZMK was suggested, and that is why user's tend to sway towards adding that when using a product like Somnidren or PowerFull which aids in GH secretion.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks neat. Is there any way to administer thats not injectable. Lifelong insomniac here, so Id really like if you could make it into a transdermal or something! Especially at that price. I just dont want to mess with needles, much less explain it to friends and family.
they made it in a transdermal at one point, but that company is out of business. you could probably try and duplicate the formula yourself with the raw ingredients and make your own

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they made it in a transdermal at one point, but that company is out of business. you could probably try and duplicate the formula yourself with the raw ingredients and make your own
Yah PGHT was good, I actually preferred the transdermal, PGH is just as good but application is more comfortable to me transdermally. It seems that PGH kicks in faster though...

The think I like mostly about this product as it seem to slightly alter my body type from endo-meso to meso-endo...

JDoe123

Awards
Looks like the maker of pght is back and starting up again under a new name humanevolabs I haven't tried pght before, but reading about it makes me interested. I might have to pick up some.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like the maker of pght is back and starting up again under a new name humanevolabs I haven't tried pght before, but reading about it makes me interested. I might have to pick up some.
Yah I saw that but seemed kind of expensive...

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
They are completely different. USPlabs isolated some sort of plant sterol from either Mucana puriens or something related to it which appears to greatly assist deep sleep (GH release).

Mucana puriens has a high content of l-dopa but this is not what PowerFull is about.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
It depends how old you are. I think its probably illegal to use under 18 - when it would cause skeletal growth. Yes it stimulates the pit gland. Could result in benign polyps if over-stimulated for a very long period of time.

Feedback loops and HGH are interesting.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It depends how old you are. I think its probably illegal to use under 18 - when it would cause skeletal growth. Yes it stimulates the pit gland. Could result in benign polyps if over-stimulated for a very long period of time.

Feedback loops and HGH are interesting.
P-GH is just gabba and gabob .. aminio acids. Not growth hormone.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with straight l-dopa, its cheaper and it works. No need to fix it if it aint broken.
Its not quite that clear cut. It will help you pass water though ;) Basically it ain't easy getting L-dopa into the brain.

Oh and also you will develop tolerance to the stuff. I've not had personal experience - but that should happen. The only stuff I've had tolerance to is caffeine. At one point I could type heaps of the stuff - I hate it now.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh... sorry. Now I am educated. GABOB is very interesting indeed.
It's effective with the right delivery... either transdermal or injection. I don't think it is very highly bio-available orally though.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's effective with the right delivery... either transdermal or injection. I don't think it is very highly bio-available orally though.
no, but its not much more expensive than GABA iirc, if you can find it

Please Tell how it's fixed and not broken? Synthetic L-dopa is real broken and absorbed into peripheral tissue if a decarboxylase inhibitor is not included and even then it is still absorbed.

Mullet took time out of his day a wrote a paper on the difference.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh it's not expensive at all for me ...I get a years supply cheap!!

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
I've picked up a few bottles a while back. Its stronger then the old pght. I think I have a slight preference for the old pght for reasons I cannot really remember, sorry ;) But it does work pretty well..

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Its fairly easy to find. Its a regular pharmaceutical/ nootropic. I forget what the brand name is.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Please Tell how it's fixed and not broken? Synthetic L-dopa is real broken and absorbed into peripheral tissue if a decarboxylase inhibitor is not included and even then it is still absorbed.

Mullet took time out of his day a wrote a paper on the difference.
Agreed. IMO bad move taking L-dopa. Just my opinion though.

It'll probably not hurt and very debatably might help the kidneys at low dose.