Epistane (IBE) to replace Nolvadex on cycle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
no way in hell. it is a methylated steroid. dont believe everything u read on the internet, ESPECIALLY company write-ups on products

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
its a solid product no doubt but I would not replace nolvadex with epistane nor any other epi clone

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
yea,its used for a steroid cycle not a serm!

Drain

Drain

Awards
no way in hell. it is a methylated steroid. dont believe everything u read on the internet, ESPECIALLY company write-ups on products
i should probably rephrase... if side's were present, Nolvadex for sure; but what if Epistane was used along side your cycle as an anabolic SERM/ preventative measure? certainly other mehtylated steroids are been used to accompany cycles, do you have reason to believe Epistane has negative effects when used in this fashion? just as a side note, i am very interrogating of new supps and would definitely choose the originals (Nolva, Clomid, Arimidex) over this anytime, but im curious what you all think. thanks man

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I have heard that running epistane with primordial performance's 1-T Tren prevents the 1-T Tren from converting into estrogen directly. My understanding of 1-T Tren is that it is a prohormone that is absorbed through the skin and converted to both testosterone and estrogen, unless epistance is stacked with it and then it will almost all convert to testosterone. That being said, I don't think it will act like a SERM. What else are you running / going to run? It might be a good idea to stack epistane as part of your next cycle in addition to taking nolvadex.

Drain

Drain

Awards
I have heard that running epistane with primordial performance's 1-T Tren prevents the 1-T Tren from converting into estrogen directly. My understanding of 1-T Tren is that it is a prohormone that is absorbed through the skin and converted to both testosterone and estrogen, unless epistance is stacked with it and then it will almost all convert to testosterone. That being said, I don't think it will act like a SERM. What else are you running / going to run? It might be a good idea to stack epistane as part of your next cycle in addition to taking nolvadex.
to be honest, i dont see it acting like a SERM either - thats just what it's being marketed as (since they claim it binds to 17b). but it is also being marketed as a dry, lean mass builder, which is odd since the simple act of binding to 17b doesnt actually destroy estrogen, it actually creates higher levels of circulating estrogen which would promote water and fat retention because it simply has nowhere to bind (though this does lower occurance of gyno of course). maybe if you ran an AI with Epi... but anyways - im taking sust and deca for another 8 weeks so im a little more than half way through this cycle, no sides (knock on wood). but again, marketing is agenda-driven and who knows where IBE got their support to claim everything on the label; i am really not too fond of orals in general though, so unless i find that this is a legitimate experiment i will prolly stick to ol' trusty nolva etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
morata9 Anabolics 30
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 7
Cycle Logs 4
arsen602 Anabolics 45