Clean Slate

snoops200

Awards
Heres the story I am 33 years old, 5'10" about 210lbs, just had a physical 3 months ago, chlostrol, blood presure, liver etc is all good. I was an athlete in high school but since then only play a little golf. I started lifting again about 2 months ago and needless to the say the results are not the same as when I was 18!! I am interested in trying a cycle but I do not know where to start. I would like to loose about 20lbs but look like I gained muscle. I have been lurking on here for about a month and I am still confused so if someone could steer me in the right direction it would be great, here are my questions.

I would like to try a mild cycle of something, but not sure what?
What kind of support will I need (joint, liver, pct)?

I realize that diet is important as well I have been eating a ton of beef and rice.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
Please no cycle until you've been training on a good program with a good diet for a minimum of 6 months. Post your current routine and we'll be able to help you much more than just suggesting a PH that will blow you up and then drop the weight back down eventually anyways.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
I agree entirely with weared, you need to learn to eat and train not take steroids, put a post up in the nutrition and training boards, youll get far more help there.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to try a mild cycle of something, but not sure what?
What kind of support will I need (joint, liver, pct)?
food, creatine, beta alanine would make a perfect cycle.

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I have to agree with the posts above. A prohormone/steroid cycle will not yield the results your looking for unless your training and nutrition are spot on. No supplement will make you drop 20lbs and look muscular. That is all entirely up to you to achieve. Your diet and training will determine that for you. I would definitely recommend a multivitamin, some whey protein, maybe even creatine to help you get back on your feet. At this point, anything hormone related is not a good idea. Like weared said, give yourself 6 months and if your still not happy at that point, well whatever route you choose is up to you.

snoops200

Awards
Thanks guys, that is what I kinda thought the response would be and that is what I am going to do. I have not been taking anything at this point, but April 1st I am going on some protein and maybe a fat-burner. I have not been nearly focused on diet, just bought half a beef so I have 400lbs of meat in my freezer so I am cutting out all carbs after noon and try to drink 1.5 gallons of water a day so that should help a lot! I am going to do some more research on my lifting program before I decide for sure but I am leaning toward a 3 day split(M,W,F), 1000 cal cardio bike on T, and Th. That should rejuvinate me. Thanks again, and I will be around.