Yellow gold question

ftwrestler

Awards
hello,

this is my first post here, i normally post at bb.com but i get tired of the trolling and such and i got recommended this place by some people who post here as well, and they tell me it is good stuff :D

my question is concerning yellow gold

it is very interesting product but i do not know the complete ingredient profile and i am about to start a cycle of

epistane 4 weeks at 10/20/20/30 with an 11oxo bridge of 4 weeks 6/6/3/3 and 6-oxo 3/3/3/3 for 4 weeks with blue up 2/2/2/2.

i was curious to know at which point should i take it in my cycle and when would be most beneficial. also if you see something wrong with my cycle then feel free to tell me so.

thanks

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take it 15-30 minutes before you carb meals. Try about 1g per dose. You can take it all cycle long to help with glucose uptake, and for its anti-lipolytic effects.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Take it 15-30 minutes before you carb meals. Try about 1g per dose. You can take it all cycle long to help with glucose uptake, and for its anti-lipolytic effects.
would it be cost effective to take it on cycle? seems like something that would be better served during pct.

ftwrestler

Awards
well i decided to take it out of my next cycle because it would be too much money for that extra 30 bucks

i may add it back in for $9 during my 11-oxo bridge but we shall see

i changed my cycle completly btw. lol

thanks for the replies

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
can you buy YG already capped ? I seem to only find the bulk

THanks

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
if you are looking for a capped version try usplabs AnabolicPump which is very similar
I thought of that but nutra is out. Maybe I will try and Cap YG is there any instructions posted or how to videos : )

Thanks

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
I thought of that but nutra is out. Maybe I will try and Cap YG is there any instructions posted or how to videos : )

Thanks
Just be careful if you decide to cap it. Tends to stain most things it comes into contact with and it is also quite a moist powder making it a bit tricky to cap. Not impossible but certainly not one of the easier bulk powders to work with.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Thanks TSB4Me nad giantbrandon

Question

What size cap should I use and how should Idose ?

THanks

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
dont let that stuff get on your counter it will stain anything it touches

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
dont let that stuff get on your counter it will stain anything it touches
Ah thanks for tip. I know remember an anbolic pump cap broke and it took weeks to get the yellow out of the carpet

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
you don't necessarily have to cap it. when it first came out most people took it mixed with water - however its not a very pleasant taste.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah thanks for tip. I know remember an anbolic pump cap broke and it took weeks to get the yellow out of the carpet
I have had to pitch some jeans from caps breaking in my pocket...

I never had the opportunity to use Yellow Gold but from what I hear, it is unreal.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you don't necessarily have to cap it. when it first came out most people took it mixed with water - however its not a very pleasant taste.
If you can't be bothered to cap, it might be easier to go with 1/8 - 1/4 tsp tsp of something like 20% Banaba which is very mild tasting and doesnt need to be capped. YG, once you taste it, you wont want to try it straight.:684:

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
If you can't be bothered to cap, it might be easier to go with 1/8 - 1/4 tsp tsp of something like 20% Banaba which is very mild tasting and doesnt need to be capped. YG, once you taste it, you wont want to try it straight.:684:
Hmm you bring up an Excellent point some reason Banaba slipped my mind. I think Banaba may be the way to go. Now leaning in that direction. even if Idecide to cap thinking Banaba is the way to go

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
stuff taste like **** uncaped, never again

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 33
mstep Supplements 2
Supplements 2
Supplements 5
Supplements 1