supplement to get stronger with least size

88mustang

Awards
I am looking for a good supplement, anabolic or not it doesnt matter, that will give me great strength gains with least amount of bulk. I am a baseball player that would like ot get stronger without the mass that is noticeable. i heard Anavar, tren, and halotestin are all good.also what about Methyl Masterdrol V2? but are they safe for my body? any suggestions on other supplements?i dont care if it hormonal or not.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
your diet is what would give you size, not a supplement...just eat at or below your maintenance calories and you won't get any of that unwanted muscle that is such a bothersome side effect of lifting
so try a powerlifting program or start training specifically for strength....

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
I heard you mention var but have you not considered winny? Its king in strictly strength gains.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
If you're talking nonhormonal, good things have been said about Prime for strength gains.

88mustang

Awards
your diet is what would give you size, not a supplement...just eat at or below your maintenance calories and you won't get any of that unwanted muscle that is such a bothersome side effect of lifting
so try a powerlifting program or start training specifically for strength....
i have trained specifically for strength befoore. i saw ok gains but i want to see more fast. i didnt ask for a weight program to get on, i asked what supplement will work for what i want. i already know how to work out and what to eat.

If you're talking nonhormonal, good things have been said about Prime for strength gains.
yeah that is what i heard. where could i find it?

Jda777

Jda777

Banned
Awards
Just tell your coach you want some juice. Isn't that what all baseball players do?

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
strength gains with supps only last as long as you take the supps. i'd focus on strength/powerlifting training if you plan on keeping any of these gains!

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Getting stronger without size often depends on one's ability to stay focused and be driven. For that I recommend RPM preworkout.

Biceps

Board Sponsor
Awards
Your method of training, and your diet as mentioned above, will have the greatest influence on your strength gains Vs. Size gains.

You can specifically train for strength and gain minimal size. Lots of powerlifters are crazy strong, yet don't necessarily "look" like they are strong.

I'd practice lifting heavy (4-6 reps) and be explosive in your movements.

Generally, if you are working in the 8-12 rep range, and eating a calorie surplus throughout the day, size will result.

Creatine always works wonders. Tried, true, proven, safe, and legal. Plus, with the amount of scrutiny that baseball players today are under for drug use, you'd be better off staying away from anything that'll get your ass kicked off the team.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First, welcome to AM

i have trained specifically for strength befoore. i saw ok gains but i want to see more fast. i didnt ask for a weight program to get on, i asked what supplement will work for what i want. i already know how to work out and what to eat.
well, no advice provided means anything if you're not training properly...when it comes down to it, your training and diet determine the results of everything!

also, this section of the forum is reserved for supplements...not anabolics. if you're interested in steroids then you need to check out the steroid section of the forum.

also, in order to help you more, it would be beneficial to know where you stand and what your goals are...be specific! Strength is relative...is it volume, 1RM, etc that you're looking for?

Jda777

Jda777

Banned
Awards
Well thinking of a swing executed by a baseball player, I would think you should concentrate on obliques, back, shoulders, and triceps. Start hitting those heavy as shite, low reps. (I'm assuming you want to hit the ball further?)

Find a "supplement" that others like or recommend and give it a whirl. If you start gaining too much, taper your calories. How does that sound?

Will you have to drug test? That will also effect what you should take.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
LOL if you know how to work out and eat, you'd know how to eat the exact amount to not gain any size, as in if you're not even eating maintenance, doesn't matter what anabolic you pick, and you wouldn't have needed to ask that question. whatever, good luck killer

88mustang

Awards
LOL if you know how to work out and eat, you'd know how to eat the exact amount to not gain any size, as in if you're not even eating maintenance, doesn't matter what anabolic you pick, and you wouldn't have needed to ask that question. whatever, good luck killer
ok bro listen to the words i am saying. i know what i am doing. i have done everything from high rep, low rep, negatives, pyramid and whatever else bro. i weigh 185 with only 7-8% body fat. i know how to to eat and workout. i have never stepped out of the range of protein and creatine. i want to see what other things can do for me. just answer my question or dont get on my thread. all i wanna know is what will make me stronger with little noticeable gains. go lecture someone else

thank you to everyone else for the help

daniel187247

Awards
Take Mass FX From Anabolic Xtreme It Worked For Me. i did get bigger but i dont have that roid look either i look all natural still.

Jda777

Jda777

Banned
Awards
ok bro listen to the words i am saying. i know what i am doing. i have done everything from high rep, low rep, negatives, pyramid and whatever else bro. i weigh 185 with only 7-8% body fat. i know how to to eat and workout. i have never stepped out of the range of protein and creatine. i want to see what other things can do for me. just answer my question or dont get on my thread. all i wanna know is what will make me stronger with little noticeable gains. go lecture someone else

thank you to everyone else for the help
I don't know about all the latest pro-hormones, but the real deal that should do what you are looking for starts with a "W". That would be your best bet unless some others have some other advice to offer.

I haven't looked to gain size or strength in the last 3 yrs.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about all the latest pro-hormones, but the real deal that should do what you are looking for starts with a "W". That would be your best bet unless some others have some other advice to offer.

I haven't looked to gain size or strength in the last 3 yrs.
I'll have what he's having ^^^ dude you're f'n jacked

Jda777

Jda777

Banned
Awards
LOL! You should have seen me at 225lbs. I miss the days of inclining 445lbs.

Now I'd rather look human in a dress shirt. Before I looked like a goon. :laugh:

Jda777

Jda777

Banned
Awards
I haven't touched ANYTHING hormonal in over 2 yrs....unless you count Vitrix. I just take it when my libido sucks from training so hard and dieting.

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
LOL! You should have seen me at 225lbs. I miss the days of inclining 445lbs.

Now I'd rather look human in a dress shirt. Before I looked like a goon. :laugh:
I've only seen a couple of guys incline weight like that and an incredible amount of respect is deserved because these guys are usually holding down a good 40+ pounds on you at that time!
Replacing your wardobe annually if not more frequently is not much fun i can say that much.

*not to steal the thread or anything but just out of curiousity could you PM or post up a list of some of your weight with other lifts at that point if you remember...?