How good is Massfx and hyperdrol

brian101883

Awards
Ive read so many good reviews on these 2 product and Im just curious on how good they really are. If people with experiece could let me know what kind of gain you have made off of these product that would be awesome. Also just wanting to add some mass and loose a little body fat.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
never run hyperdrol for more than a few days (caused stomach discomfort) ,but the new mass fx is awesome it helped me keep my gains from a halo cycle i leaned out a little and my libido was raging i cant wait to run it again.

Stryfe

Stryfe

Awards
I've used HX2 and MassFX in the past and I didn't have any stomach discomfort. To be honest, the size gains weren't all that great, but the strength gains were incredible.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Ive read so many good reviews on these 2 product and Im just curious on how good they really are. If people with experiece could let me know what kind of gain you have made off of these product that would be awesome. Also just wanting to add some mass and loose a little body fat.
You Stated you've read so many good reviews. That didn't answer your question?

I ran a cycle of the two last month. Put on 5lbs.

Biceps

Board Sponsor
Awards
You Stated you've read so many good reviews. That didn't answer your question?
Made me wonder too ;)

Hyperdrol-X2 and Mass FX are the two products that made me approach AX for an online rep position. And while I'm doing much more for the company now, I'd highly recommend anyone to use these 2 products. They've received stellar, and very consistent reviews over the years. And, they come with a 100% money back guarantee. Hold onto your receipt, and if you're not completely satisfied, just return them to the store you bought them from.

8 week cycles are by far the best. I've seen the vast majority of users put on anywhere from 10-15lbs during this time frame.

qwick

Awards
8 weeks = 10-15lbs is that stacking massfx and hyper?

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
mass fx and reveristol. i used it for a recomp, worked like havoc w/o liver toxicity or pct.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Mass FX and Hyperdrol X2 are my favorite non-hormonal (does not contain any active hormones) supplement combo.

I like to use icariin and indole-3-carbinol with that setup.

daniel187247

Awards
IM TAKING MASS FX SOLO RIGHT NOW AND IT DEFINETLY WORTH EVERY PENNY. I TOOK STUFF FROM GNC AND MASS FX BLOWS AWAY ALL OF GNC'S GARBAGE AND WEAK ****. ONLY THING GNC GOT IS PROTEIN AND HIGH PRICES. BUT YEAH MASS FX WORKS IF U EAT ALOT OF FOOD AND WORK OUT ROUTINELY U WILL GET BIGGER EVERYONE I KNOW THAT TOOK IT GOT BIGGER AND MORE CUT. SO YEAH IT WORKS AS FOR HYPERDROL I DONT KNOW BOUT THAT I HAVE NEVER TAKIN IT.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had some friends who ran MassFx and liked it. Good product when used in the proper training/diet context...

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks = 10-15lbs is that stacking massfx and hyper?
Yes. 8-12 weeks for Max effectiveness. I love those two products, I always take it with Lean FX or its predecessor Retain 2 to help with minimizing fat gain on a bulk.

chim_chim

Awards
MassFX +
Anabolic Pump +
100mg 7OXO-dhea (once in morning)

Was a combination that leaned me out for several months in a row, without changing any diet or exercise parameters. I have always thought of MassFX as a subtle but longterm repartitioning agent.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mass FX is great and Hyperdrol is pretty good, Ive used them solo and together. IMO one of the best non PH options.

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
Heard lots of good things about hyperdrol, I was even thinking about taking a ph until someone told how much of an idiot i was to even think about taking a test booster at 18 lol but he said if i do take hyperdrol, so it can't be too bad if he recommended it to a dumb 18 year old. as for mass fx, my roommate who's training to be a personal trainer took it a couple months ago and didn't think much of it. said it was just another "muscle pill"....

i ended up getting smart and didn't take any ph btw haha