Does anyone else hold water terrible on animal pak?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Everytime over the past 3 or 4 years I start taking animal pak I hold water something terrible.

Then after a few weeks I'll go off it and switch over to a different multi like ADAM and proceed to drop 5 pounds of water weight.

Why I keep trying on taking it is beyond me, LOL. I guess because it is more than just a multi, it has some other nice stuff in it that you can benefit from while on a weight training regimen.

But that not withstanding, am I the only one who holds water from taking animal pak?

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Never in all my years... Not sure what in Pak could do this whatsoever...

Hennie1981

Awards
Everytime over the past 3 or 4 years I start taking animal pak I hold water something terrible.

Then after a few weeks I'll go off it and switch over to a different multi like ADAM and proceed to drop 5 pounds of water weight.

Why I keep trying on taking it is beyond me, LOL. I guess because it is more than just a multi, it has some other nice stuff in it that you can benefit from while on a weight training regimen.

But that not withstanding, am I the only one who holds water from taking animal pak?
Once the ANIMAL bites you, it doesn't let go :)
OT -> no idea why you're holding water, never had that occur to me before when taking PAK. Only (common) 'side effect' is my urine turning bright yellow. Don't know about your diet but maybe something just isn't compatible with PAK? would surprise me though...

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
hmm..well my mom always told me I was different.

I guess it's the anomaly pak for me, lol :D Oh well, I like my ADAM too, it's a great value for the price you can get it at.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
ummm.... this has never happened to me....