BEST PREWORKOUT SUPPLEMENT!?

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
alright guys im looking up preworkout supplements and i want your opinions on which ones are good and which ones just suck. im looking for something thats got energy and gives some pumps. and maybe tastes good,,,no xplode tastes just nasty if you ask me, anyways any opinions will be appreciated.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Axis Labs SMASH Fully Loaded
Axis Labs HemodrauliX
MAN Clout

-Those are my 3 current favorite.

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
ah yeah im sorry i couldnt resist joining in the beating.

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
RPM and JP8 seem to be really popular. i think i might try one of those out.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
shock
white flood
jack3d

those are the ones i hear about most.

i've never read a complaint on any of them

i personally really like shock. their new blue raspberry is amazing.

they make me wanna make blue raz shocksicles.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look up LG sciences Anadraulic State, many logs on this stuff here.. Ive used NO Xplode, Superpump 250, and a few othere which are good, I ran Anadraulic State before repping for LG so this isnt biased in anyway.. hands down one of the best.. the flavor gets mixed reviews i'll be honest, but the results blow the taste out of your mind..Check out some logs here you'll see:)

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
RPM and JP8 seem to be really popular. i think i might try one of those out.
IMO those products are quite different. It's hard to say RPM is really nice with the focus and endurance, and you feel great. White flood, was awesome in the pump department, got a really nice pump, but isn't too stim like. I'm taking jack3d now, and I will never use anything else except for white flood. Jack3d is crazy clean energy and makes me just want to lift like an animal. But the thing is jack3d does not give me the same pumps that white flood does. So if your looking for stim buzz go with jack3d, if your looking for pump type product go with white flood. Have never tried jp8 or anadraulic state but hear good things all the time. RPM, jack3d, white flood, are all really great products just really depends what your looking for.

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
i look that one up that was another i was seeing, i think alot has to do with the individual, cuz i liked no xplode,,minus the flavor yuck, but performance and feeling the energy, it was great,,until i get immune and have to start jacking up the doseages, i swear after 3 days i have to add another scoop cuz i get immune so darn quickly.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i look that one up that was another i was seeing, i think alot has to do with the individual, cuz i liked no xplode,,minus the flavor yuck, but performance and feeling the energy, it was great,,until i get immune and have to start jacking up the doseages, i swear after 3 days i have to add another scoop cuz i get immune so darn quickly.
no-xplode sucks and stops working right away, you will not have that problem with the others that have been mentioned.

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
overall im looking for energy, i like feeling all hyped up LOL

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
k im glad im not the only one that feels like no quits working right away,,i thought something was wrong with me..

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
just buy ephedrine if you want to feel like a buzzing bee.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
overall im looking for energy, i like feeling all hyped up LOL
Get some Jack3d then, you really won't be disappointed in that department. Even though you love the feeling of being all hyped up, be very careful on dosing it starting out...

As for better blood flow, I always took some extra Arginine pills with my Jack3d.

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
hahah dont worry i wont od on anything,,,i dont think i will at least,,,is doing lines of jack3d a bad idea? lol

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
so i kinda have the ones im looking at pursuing in a list, Andraulic State, Jp8, and Jack3d all look interesting ill have to try some of these out soon, sucks cuz ill probablly have to wait till after bootcamp

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
hahah dont worry i wont od on anything,,,i dont think i will at least,,,is doing lines of jack3d a bad idea? lol
I didn't say anything about ODing on it, Smartass. I was forewarning you because some get unwanted side effects. But that's what I get for giving a little advice.

Houston23

Awards
Currently I am using NO xplode and NO Hardcore pills. After I am done with the NO xplode I wont buy it again, I do believe the NO Hardcore pills work excellent for me! MY hands tingle and fingers and I become very vascular. The NO xplode fruit punch isn't bad at all, but the grape flavor is some nasty stuff.

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
I didn't say anything about ODing on it, Smartass. I was forewarning you because some get unwanted side effects. But that's what I get for giving a little advice.
sorry i wasnt trying to be rude i was just having a little fun, but i get what you mean, ive been checking out the reviews and everyone seems to be saying the same thing, its potent stuff.

Jda777

Jda777

Banned
Awards
Currently I am using NO xplode and NO Hardcore pills. After I am done with the NO xplode I wont buy it again, I do believe the NO Hardcore pills work excellent for me! MY hands tingle and fingers and I become very vascular. The NO xplode fruit punch isn't bad at all, but the grape flavor is some nasty stuff.
Who is fingers?

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
you will love jack3d then.
agree. i'd definitely recommend it to anyone but i'll warn u again don't let the serving size deceive you, it's a small scoop but it'll kick your @$$! lol but yea it's a good clean energy and gives great motivation throughout the entire workout...

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
agree. i'd definitely recommend it to anyone but i'll warn u again don't let the serving size deceive you, it's a small scoop but it'll kick your @$$! lol but yea it's a good clean energy and gives great motivation throughout the entire workout...
yeah i wont, says start off with 1-1.5 scoops,,if i get it ill be sure to be careful on dosing, i dont wana tweak the hell out on it.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jack3d gives me amazing energy, but hey JP8 and RPM are good too, you have to try them all to find out what works best for you.

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
Jack3d gives me amazing energy, but hey JP8 and RPM are good too, you have to try them all to find out what works best for you.
yeah you are right about that, Jack3d looks best price wise,,jp8 is second in line,, ill have to find opened bottles maybe and see if i can sample i dont wanna buy a whole freakin bottle and be dissapointed.

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
ok i want to be safe about something, Jack3d with the 3 in it is the new version of jacked correct? kinda like superdrol and superdrol NG

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, Jack3d with the 3 is the new one.

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I honestly love Jack3d. The energy is just out of this world. And I don't crash off it either! I think if you take Jack3d with the new DominATP product you won't need to touch any other preworkout product... ever.

I am actually thinking of trying out JP8 after I go through this Jack3d/Dominate combo

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
ok i want to be safe about something, Jack3d with the 3 in it is the new version of jacked correct? kinda like superdrol and superdrol NG
LOL

I love how you used that analogy.

Jack3d is to pre-workout supplements, as Superdrol is to Pro-steroids. The strongest of each.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah Jacked is nice. White Flood also a great PWO. Shock Therapy get good bang for your buck. Ragnarok is a good cause you can get the non stim version if you dont need that. JP8 is next on my list to try when my NO Shotgun runs out.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah you are right about that, Jack3d looks best price wise,,jp8 is second in line,, ill have to find opened bottles maybe and see if i can sample i dont wanna buy a whole freakin bottle and be dissapointed.
If you want a sample of RPM you can Email [email protected],
give them your address, and ask for samples of RPM, Drive and Neovar, they will send you 2 days worth of each sample.

TxTroy

Awards
I'd recommend Jacked as well. Only downside to it for me is the "beta tingles". For me, at 2 scoops, they last about 1-1.5 hours and sometimes get a little annoying. But I still love the stuff.

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
ey so whats the main difference between jacked and Jack3d? was there problems with the first one or something?

CanadianJuicy

Awards
I love NO Shotgun. But jack3d is getting so much love I kind of need to buy it haha

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Jacked is sick and is my favorite!..I am also a big fan of RPM.....

jipper12

Awards
my two favorite are supercharge and white flood
my least favorite nanovapor and shock therapy
****for whatever its worth my friend i workout with everyday feels the same way*****

super charge- good clean energy last last long, great taste no pumps
flood- lots of dirty fast energy and pump, tastes ok but does not last long

nano vapor- worst tasting preworkout i have had (ive had about 10 different types) great pumps, ok energy, but then a depressed feeling when you leave the gym.
Shock therapy-weak

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
what would happen if i mixed jack3d with white flood? would all hell break loose? >=)

Abdullah411

Awards
KreOxi Pump

alright guys im looking up preworkout supplements and i want your opinions on which ones are good and which ones just suck. im looking for something thats got energy and gives some pumps. and maybe tastes good,,,no xplode tastes just nasty if you ask me, anyways any opinions will be appreciated.
I will plug Chris Aceto's KreOxi Pump till the day I die. It's good stuff and in capsules, so taste is not a factor. check him out on procardnutritioncom. I've tried all his products and they all work extremely well for me without all the crazy side effects that everyone talks about. I know it's cause he's worked with so many folks over the years that he's been able to make adjustments. More than anything, I trust him and his approach.

dlinelifter

Awards
just to reinforce 90% of the people here, jack3d is awesome. great energy, no jitters, nice pump. on the other hand, white flood gave me the sickest pumps of my life. but i'm all for the jack3d.

also... what's the big deal with taste? i've taken crappy tasting pwo supps for the last four years, and if i don't have to hold my nose, it's a bonus. if they made a poo-flavored pwo that worked better than the rest, i'd drink crap every day and love it. c'mon guys, taste is overrated