Lean Extreme

cheezscott

Awards
I am taking LX and AX togther and loving it the problem is I seem a lot more achy? could this be because of the Cort. blockers in the LX??? I was thinking about getting a cortisone short for my Left elbow its so bad, but with LX would it be non effective??

Thanks

Jda777

Jda777

Banned
Awards
Are you taking any joint supplements or fish oil. They can help...

Taking in enough fats as well? Avocado/almonds....

cheezscott

Awards
Yes a ton of all. plus three fish oil caps a day, and sesamin!

Maybe Im just old, any other tips may be appreciated

Jda777

Jda777

Banned
Awards
Yes a ton of all. plus three fish oil caps a day, and sesamin!

Maybe Im just old, any other tips may be appreciated
I'm no expert on joint problems - mine have never gotten real bad (knock on wood). The only other thing I will say, is take an anti inflammatory. My doc liked aleve so I used that, and it helped out when they were achy.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should take 6 fish oil caps a day. That's what I do.
I usually suest 7-10 caps of Fish Oil; I personally do 10+, to get 3 of EPA & DHA combined. It works out to only $0.25/day, and has a wide variety of benefits.

To the OP, try lowerin the dose of the LX and see if the joint pain subsides. Also increase your fishoil intake.

Jda777

Jda777

Banned
Awards
I usually suest 7-10 caps of Fish Oil; I personally do 10+, to get 3 of EPA & DHA combined. It works out to only $0.25/day, and has a wide variety of benefits.

To the OP, try lowerin the dose of the LX and see if the joint pain subsides. Also increase your fishoil intake.
Real men drink fish oil. :burnout:

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i take 6 a day too.... since the last week ive been sick its probably been closer to 15 hahaha been helpin hardcore tho

DSMPOWERTSI

DSMPOWERTSI

Awards
LX

X2...Last run on LX was making my joints really achy. Bumped up my fishoil intake by 4g/day and was feeling good.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I take anything upto 20caps of fish oil a day and have seen a massive decrease in aching and joint pain.

Im not taking anything else for it.

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
Cissus does the trick for me. I also take fish oil and glucosamine but that doesn't cut it for anti corts and some ph's. Cissus is like gold for my old/injured joints.