Anyone ever have ill effects from NP trione?

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
I'm just curious if anyone has any issues when taking Nutraplanets Trione? I've take 6-OXO before as well as another company's genric version and the stuff has worked well. I have 2 bottles of Trione and I can't take even a single pill with out it ****ing up my stomach and making me feel jittery. I got violently ill as well the first time I took them, threw up for hours. Anyone ever have an issue with this?

-evil-

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
hmmmm...that's not a good reaction you are getting.
how long ago did you buy the trione from NP? trying to figure out what batch it is.
we've been selling trione for a long time now and haven't had reports like this.
curious to hear if anyone else has had this problem.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used NP's TRIONE countless times with no ill effects...except libido spikes.

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
I had a slight jittery feeling one day after MMA practice while on Trione, but I doubt it was from the Trione, I was probably just exhausted. And agree on the libido d.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
hmmmm...that's not a good reaction you are getting.
how long ago did you buy the trione from NP? trying to figure out what batch it is.
we've been selling trione for a long time now and haven't had reports like this.
curious to hear if anyone else has had this problem.
Ordered 2 bottles in January. I started taking them in March. I took them for the first time on March 4th because I ended up going to the ER March 5 at about 6:30am because I was up all night puking. I layed off taking anything for a couple of weeks, then tested the waters again by only taking 1 pill. I didn't start puking again but similar symptoms reared its ugly head; i.e. heart begins to beat faster and a general queasy felling. Its not cool. Just kinda wondering whats the deal.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
I did in fact take it with food then puked like the exorcist. It was crazy. I took 1 pill today and start to feel "not well" again. I still have a full bottle unopened and 3/4ths of another.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I might be wrong on this, but doesn't trione have to be licensed from PA?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We're looking into seeing if there is a certain batch that caused similar issues. Eviladams, could you please PM me your order #. It is unlikely there was some contamination, but we want to make sure everything is safe.

Also if anybody else has purchased Trione caps since Jan. 09 and has experienced similar symptoms, please PM me with your experience and order number. Thanks for helping us to get to the bottom of this; seems like just one or two isolated incidents and nothing to worry about :thumbsup:

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Well damn, I guess that narrows it down lol. I was deciding between Nutras ATD and Trione.

fayd

Awards
How long ago had you taken the other versions of trione? Is it at all possible your body's chemistry has changed? AI's can cause increased heart rate, tachycardia, panic attacks, etc, altho generally I believe that the problems are temporary and minor. I myself often get increased heart rate after dosing ATD. I've never gotten nausea though.

stefang

Awards
I just finished using Trione little bit ago with great results. Then again. I have purchased mine last year.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Same thing here. Thought I was allergic or something :( Ordered 12-2008

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Not completely sure what the overall policy is; I know we test some products (The SD-1 and HD-2 we added last week). I know we're also working on a massive shift to full cGMP compliance which requires alot of testing.
I`m not trying to be unpleasant here but as a costumer it would be great if you guys do that.
I personally avoid bulk supplements because I dont trust them,as a costumer I`m just being honest , the problem is not you guys but the guys that sell the raws, it would be great and you`ll win a costumer on your line if the gmp goes forward

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
How long ago had you taken the other versions of trione? Is it at all possible your body's chemistry has changed? AI's can cause increased heart rate, tachycardia, panic attacks, etc, altho generally I believe that the problems are temporary and minor. I myself often get increased heart rate after dosing ATD. I've never gotten nausea though.

I took some during the summer of 2008 plus countless time previously to that. Never had any problems then though. In fact I thought it was very good and well worth the money, that was 6-OXO and 1f4.

Dude, I puked like a man possessed.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
We're looking into seeing if there is a certain batch that caused similar issues. Eviladams, could you please PM me your order #. It is unlikely there was some contamination, but we want to make sure everything is safe.

Also if anybody else has purchased Trione caps since Jan. 09 and has experienced similar symptoms, please PM me with your experience and order number. Thanks for helping us to get to the bottom of this; seems like just one or two isolated incidents and nothing to worry about :thumbsup:

Done.

I still have the Trione, if you guys end up wanting it back just let me know. I'll help anyway I can.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I took some during the summer of 2008 plus countless time previously to that. Never had any problems then though. In fact I thought it was very good and well worth the money, that was 6-OXO and 1f4.
Funny, I got crazy sick off the 1f4 stuff but the Ergo 6-OXO was great. Weird.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Update 3/30/2009

Bought a bottle of 6-OXO today, took 2 pills so far and feel great.........