tren/hdrol stack help

neal88

Awards
to give u some background information i am 18 and have been liffting for football for about a year now. I weight 195 and want to put some lean muscle on for next season and add some strength. A couple of my friends recomemded i do these so i thought id get some help because i have never done a cycle before. I plan on taking AI cycle support during and the PCS and PCT assist for my post cycle. I am running the hdrol 6 weeks 50/50/75/75/75/75 and the tren 60/60/90/90/90/90. I was wondering if this will be enough for my PCT or what i should take.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
unfortunately, even though you are of age to take this cycle, you are not of the right age to post questions about steroids in this forum - it compromises the liability of this board :( i can tell you off the bat you need to do some research (stickies would be a good place to start), as all the information you need to make a safe decision can be answered without asking questions. good luck.

EDIT : mods get back to me please if i answered this incorrectly.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
18 is not a safe age to do ph's... especially methylated ones... please post in the steroid section...

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Was it just me that could put on an unbeliveable amount of muscle when I was 18? Not to mention lose fat in a heart beat without steroids?

globalhawk

globalhawk

Awards
no, it's not just you. those were the days!

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
Yeah give your body some time to develop on its own, at this age you dont need anything but food and a solid workout

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Was it just me that could put on an unbeliveable amount of muscle when I was 18? Not to mention lose fat in a heart beat without steroids?
I have noticed between 18 and 22 I have lost alot of my abilities to do that as fast.... I blame my ex, for given me 2 years of hell. My cortisol levels wont go back down till im 25 probably ^.^ :18:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
to give u some background information i am 18 and have been liffting for football for about a year now. I weight 195 and want to put some lean muscle on for next season and add some strength. A couple of my friends recomemded i do these so i thought id get some help because i have never done a cycle before. I plan on taking AI cycle support during and the PCS and PCT assist for my post cycle. I am running the hdrol 6 weeks 50/50/75/75/75/75 and the tren 60/60/90/90/90/90. I was wondering if this will be enough for my PCT or what i should take.
Aw geeze.....look, its the guy form the news.

Dont do it kid, you will put your kidneys out!

Actually really, dont do it...your friends, if they are in school with you, are retarded.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
yup you will be on NBC in line with the other youngters doing it and your liver will fall out. Don't bother posting in Anabolic section since you are 18 you need to be 21 to post. And my advise is to stick to the creatine and protein. I told you to go grocery shopping.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
oh and thats a 6 week cycle are you with the stack your using?!?!?!?!?!?!? Yeah you need to study more about ph's before considering doing them in the future.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AnthG82 Anabolics 8
Anabolics 6
jgntyce Anabolics 22
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 6